Our Suarez ...... not the racist one :)

Dj1979 said:
Is he even being considered after being away with the Spain u-20 squad?
He was in South Africa with the first team, as were some other kids. Doesn't look like any of them have travelled to Munich though.

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 8h
Denis Suárez (19) to Barcelona isn't done at all, Marca started and now @GuillemBalague, not enough for me.

Fuck you Balague!

Not seen this kid but read plenty of reports, he's meant to be decent. Won't sit well with the rest of your youth players if they don't get their chances in the first team, why would some 15 year old player want to come to MCFC if they don't give the young players time in the team?

I've questioned this before about your youth policy, grand designs for this massive training complex etc...but if the kids aren't ever going to play, how are you going to attract the youg talent?

Scouse_Jimi said:
Not seen this kid but read plenty of reports, he's meant to be decent. Won't sit well with the rest of your youth players if they don't get their chances in the first team, why would some 15 year old player want to come to MCFC if they don't give the young players time in the team?

I've questioned this before about your youth policy, grand designs for this massive training complex etc...but if the kids aren't ever going to play, how are you going to attract the youg talent?
To be fair, kids are thick, they don't think that far ahead. They all think they are gods gift to football so don't care if other chumps couldn't make it, as they aren't like the other kids. Wave some money in front of a 15 year old and he'll bite your hand off. I'm not one for stereotyping or massively generalisations mind ;)

We attracted Suarez, Pozo, Lopes, Bossaerts, Rekik etc when we showed no signs of giving youth a go, so I can't imagine we'll struggle now we're a bigger club

Scouse_Jimi said:

We don't really know how they're planning in integrating the youth players. I imagine a big part of the plan is loans. Its more difficult for English teams because of no B teams to give your young players guaranteed competitive football.

There are spots in the first team squad available though, for any youth player good enough to take it. Lescott, Barry, Kolarov, Sinclair and Garcia are the most expendable senior players. Rekik could take Lescotts place next season depending how he does at PSV. I'd rather see Suarez, Lopes or Pozo on the bench than Sinclair.

pee dubya said:
We don't really know how they're planning in integrating the youth players. I imagine a big part of the plan is loans. Its more difficult for English teams because of no B teams to give your young players guaranteed competitive football.

There are spots in the first team squad available though, for any youth player good enough to take it. Lescott, Barry, Kolarov, Sinclair and Garcia are the most expendable senior players. Rekik could take Lescotts place next season depending how he does at PSV. I'd rather see Suarez, Lopes or Pozo on the bench than Sinclair.

The next gen series is good for competitive football for the youth now. Do you have teams at the milk cup at the moment? Didn't see an mcfc team when I was checking the results... Again, the iniestas and xavis of this world all grew up in that competition

03:57 Denis Suarez approves of Dzeko's second goal haha:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vVAznzCbo&feature=youtu.be&t=3m57s[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.