Our Suarez ...... not the racist one :)

Ballague is an Espanyol fan I think. Don'tthink he'd be doing Barca any favours.

Sad to see him go if he has indeed gone because of course I would like to see as many players as we can coming through the academy.

Not sure why he thinks a move to Barca B will do him any favors in terms of playing time tbh but who knows what he has been promised.

CTID101 said:
Sad to see him go if he has indeed gone because of course I would like to see as many players as we can coming through the academy.

Not sure why he thinks a move to Barca B will do him any favors in terms of playing time tbh but who knows what he has been promised.
Because Barca B are playing in a competitive league, Spanish equivalent of the Championship. He'll be playing regular football, with and against talented players.

pee dubya said:
CTID101 said:

Because Barca B are playing in a competitive league, Spanish equivalent of the Championship. He'll be playing regular football, with and against talented players.

This we balls up not getting him a loan and have wasted the last two years of his development 2-3 years in Barca B then a promotion to the first team, include a sell on fee and first option on him and we could come out of this deal in with something to feel happy about.

Must be going if he's not featured in this! Hugely disappointed, managed him quite shoddily.

I had to miss the SA games. did he feature in either of them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.