Our Suarez ...... not the racist one :)

is this a done deal for him to that rats barca or is still our player???? GOD i hate both barca and real!!!

Neville Kneville said:
NipHolmes said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
He's at Everton now on loan.

I know. Great coup. Point is he wants to go by looks of it and has a year left on contract. City are doing best by us to sell. We get bugger all otherwise. What I said is right. Check it for yourself.

Suarez will find gametime impossible. Cuenca and Tello are the future widemen. Samper and Dos Santos also are threats through the centre. Nightmare because that's stacked for talent.

If Juan Angel Roman gets games then Suarez should.

Good luck to both.

Pozo is the one I'm more concerned about, as Real will certainly come back after him if he continues to progress into the player he could be.

Somehow, we have to get him tied to City for the future, which may not be easy.

This is the time to make him feel treasured and get him ready for a 4-5yr deal.

Pellegrini can do this. He only has to point to Isco and that goes for Lopes. Both have chances and especially Lopes as he plays in a position where we are light in numbers LM.

I watched the U20s and Suarez looked overshadowed and was a sub. Torres meanwhile shone like a lighthouse at night. Suarez is a promising player but needs gametime and lots of coaching and hopefully he can carve a great career out. I suspect he won't even come close to the career Torres will have.

NipHolmes said:
Neville Kneville said:
NipHolmes said:
I know. Great coup. Point is he wants to go by looks of it and has a year left on contract. City are doing best by us to sell. We get bugger all otherwise. What I said is right. Check it for yourself.

Suarez will find gametime impossible. Cuenca and Tello are the future widemen. Samper and Dos Santos also are threats through the centre. Nightmare because that's stacked for talent.

If Juan Angel Roman gets games then Suarez should.

Good luck to both.

Pozo is the one I'm more concerned about, as Real will certainly come back after him if he continues to progress into the player he could be.

Somehow, we have to get him tied to City for the future, which may not be easy.

This is the time to make him feel treasured and get him ready for a 4-5yr deal.

Pellegrini can do this. He only has to point to Isco and that goes for Lopes. Both have chances and especially Lopes as he plays in a position where we are light in numbers LM.

I watched the U20s and Suarez looked overshadowed and was a sub. Torres meanwhile shone like a lighthouse at night. Suarez is a promising player but needs gametime and lots of coaching and hopefully he can carve a great career out. I suspect he won't even come close to the career Torres will have.

I think he you have it spot on about his contract as LoveCity had suggested this previously. I would imagine City have or are trying to get him to sign a new deal and then send him on loan. The problem is his head may already have been turned by Barca.

Personally I think staying with us would be better for his career as this season he would be on our B list for Champions League. Alternatively he could sign a new deal and be loaned to someone like Swansea in the Premier League or maybe loaned to someone like Espanyol or Malaga in Spain. Instead he'll probably be a Barca B for 3 seasons and get one season in the Barca first team to sink or swim.

It has to be said that considering how highly rated he is outside City, whether it was Mancini or Lombardo or others, I don't think he has been well managed by City.

MihaiCity said:
is this a done deal for him to that rats barca or is still our player???? GOD i hate both barca and real!!!

why would anyone hate them? real maybe yes, but barca? they develop the best players in the world and play the best football known to man.

how people can dislike them as a club is beyond me.

And this is the reason why we have to give more youth team players a chance. I've no idea how good Suarez is but if he was as good as some claimed he should have been giving more chances.

richball_PF55 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
richball_PF55 said:
hope it isn't true, if it was Graham Hunter I'd call BS but Balague is usually on the ball when it comes to Barcelona.
Its generally the other way round mate

Surely we wont sell anyway it would be fucking stupid

I find Hunter terrible to be honest, he said Isco was a done deal with us,
I'll never forgive him for that.

I don't follow journalists like him too closely but he gained my respect through that transfer saga, yes he said it was done but as did everyone else at one point as seems was the case, but he regularly tweeted for the sake of our fans to keep us 'in the know' and admitted when he had nothing new wouldn't tweet anything more (the point in which everyone was in full panic/flap mode and nobody knew jack shit). He did his best for us City fans.

On the other hand, Balague blocked me on twitter as I implied he had rag tendencies (which he does). He's done well for himself getting on our Sky channel but unless it's Barca he rarely tells us anything new! He's the sports journalist equivalent of Tulisa getting on the X Factor judging panel.

M24 Citizen said:
richball_PF55 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its generally the other way round mate

Surely we wont sell anyway it would be fucking stupid

I find Hunter terrible to be honest, he said Isco was a done deal with us,
I'll never forgive him for that.

I don't follow journalists like him too closely but he gained my respect through that transfer saga, yes he said it was done but as did everyone else at one point as seems was the case, but he regularly tweeted for the sake of our fans to keep us 'in the know' and admitted when he had nothing new wouldn't tweet anything more (the point in which everyone was in full panic/flap mode and nobody knew jack shit). He did his best for us City fans.

On the other hand, Balague blocked me on twitter as I implied he had rag tendencies (which he does). He's done well for himself getting on our Sky channel but unless it's Barca he rarely tells us anything new! He's the sports journalist equivalent of Tulisa getting on the X Factor judging panel.
Pretty sure Balague is openly a Liverpool fan. He's massively bias about anything Barca though, so I don't exactly trust him.

On another note, how come everyone on here claims there is no point us trying to buy anyone off Barca as they hate us and won't deal with us, yet they seem to have no problems contacting us about our players do they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.