Our Suarez ...... not the racist one :)

First it was Sturridge and now Suarez . Should have appointed Mourinho , if we are not interested to bring youth players through the ranks.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
richball_PF55 said:
hope it isn't true, if it was Graham Hunter I'd call BS but Balague is usually on the ball when it comes to Barcelona.
Its generally the other way round mate

Surely we wont sell anyway it would be fucking stupid

I find Hunter terrible to be honest, he said Isco was a done deal with us,
I'll never forgive him for that.

He's good friends with Deulofeu and it's been on the cards for a while.

That's now Roman and Suarez who have left for Barca. Lets hope we install a sell on clause into any contract when we sell. 5m + 20% sell on is about right. We should get around 8-10m that way. Not bad really.

I hope Athletico get involved and go for him. Have no qualms selling to them. Him and Oliver Torres would grow together and that's something potentially very special. Torres will be a 50m player in 4-5 years time. A Spanish Wilshere for those who have yet to see him. Incredible player.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
richball_PF55 said:
hope it isn't true, if it was Graham Hunter I'd call BS but Balague is usually on the ball when it comes to Barcelona.

Agree with this. Hunter is usually decent but I wouldnt believe Balague if he told me the time

richball_PF55 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
richball_PF55 said:

He may of been correct, deals can be done it doesn't mean they are done if you get what I mean, lol
Ballague just normally shouts lots of stuff until he gets one right. Hunter seems to know Barcelona transfers very well indeed though

NipHolmes said:

That's now Roman and Suarez who have left for Barca. Lets hope we install a sell on clause into any contract when we sell. 5m + 20% sell on is about right. We should get around 8-10m that way. Not bad really.

I hope Athletico get involved and go for him. Have no qualms selling to them. Him and Oliver Torres would grow together and that's something potentially very special. Torres will be a 50m player in 4-5 years time. A Spanish Wilshere for those who have yet to see him. Incredible player.

He's at Everton now on loan.

richball_PF55 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
richball_PF55 said:

It was near enough the case. Real came to the party late, paid his father 10m and made a personal approach to Isco via Zidane. Meanwhile City cunningly employed Pellegrini without paying compensation and that put us behind Real in Sheik Thandi's choice of buyers.

Fact is he and Pellegrini had a close relationship
He's slagged of Madrid and their fans
He wanted to play where there is more game time

He chose Madrid, bent against all logic. Hunter should not be damned for this. He was spot on and everyone agreed, nobody could account for his father to be the persuasive factor and paid a lottery winners jackpot for merely suggesting Francisco should sign there.

I wish Isco well and hope he fulfills potential. He has Ronaldo and Ozil to push for gametime which will be nearly impossibe. I just hope City can make a bid for him in the years to come when he grows frustrated.

The way it works is: A kid Plays well in the reserves etc. He gets to Train with the first team. He gets a shot at a first team game. If he impresses, he gets more chances & maybe even plays some big games (see Boyata). If he's rubbish, he goes back whence he came (see Suarez, Razak).

In the future, if he keeps going well in the reserves, he may well get another chance, but if he Plays in a pre season friendly & contributes nothing whatsoever, (see Suarez, Razak) the management may decide that we have better players in that position who will soon bypass him (see Lopez, Pozo) & if a good offer to help the lad comes along, they MAY opt to do what is best for him (see Barca).

This DOES NOT mean that every fucking player at City is doomed to failure you clueless bleeding drama Queens.

It means we are trying to do what is best for our players rather than just ruin their careers before they begin.

This will happen to 95% of ALL future academy players, some of whom will be good players who make it elsewhere, some will be players we want to keep who get poached. This will happen. Overall it is GOOD for the Club that players move on , as it encourages more to sign if they know we will help them find clubs and not ruin them. It is in fact VITAL to the success of our academy.

The ones we are interested in, are the 5% who are good enough to impress the management that they have something extra. Suarez hasn't been convincing at all, so a move may be best, to boost his career & make way for others at City. I'll leave that judgement to those who know.

Whatever happens With him & Razak, players will start to come through in the near future & one or two will make it.

Super David Silva 21 said:
NipHolmes said:

I know. Great coup. Point is he wants to go by looks of it and has a year left on contract. City are doing best by us to sell. We get bugger all otherwise. What I said is right. Check it for yourself.

Suarez will find gametime impossible. Cuenca and Tello are the future widemen. Samper and Dos Santos also are threats through the centre. Nightmare because that's stacked for talent.

NipHolmes said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
NipHolmes said:

I know. Great coup. Point is he wants to go by looks of it and has a year left on contract. City are doing best by us to sell. We get bugger all otherwise. What I said is right. Check it for yourself.

Suarez will find gametime impossible. Cuenca and Tello are the future widemen. Samper and Dos Santos also are threats through the centre. Nightmare because that's stacked for talent.

If Juan Angel Roman gets games then Suarez should.

Good luck to both.

Pozo is the one I'm more concerned about, as Real will certainly come back after him if he continues to progress into the player he could be.

Somehow, we have to get him tied to City for the future, which may not be easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.