Our Suarez ...... not the racist one :)

He needs first team football, send him out on loan to a la liga team where will be nearly guaranteed a start,
Under no circumstances should we sell the lad though, he has alot of potential.

I don't think Pellegrini will want to sell him either, suits his style of play down to the ground.

Why don't we loan him? I can't understand why last season he didn't loan him or basically ever. Ever since he's been at City he's never been on loan. That's weird. He should be on loan getting real first team experience.

@GuillemBalague: Another young promise that couldnt develop in the riches of the PL. 90% done that Denis Suarez of City goes to Barcelona B- Gutted if this happens, was hoping to see him in the first team this year

This whole "holistic" shit will never happen if we keep giving out best youngsters away or never offer them a chance in the 1st team. Would be a big mistake to let him go imho.

hope it isn't true, if it was Graham Hunter I'd call BS but Balague is usually on the ball when it comes to Barcelona.

Good luck to the lad at 19 and looking at our squad I just couldn't see him getting any first team football and him being a Spanish lad he probably pushed this move and very excited by it, can't blame the lad...

This is partly or indeed the main purpose of a large academy set up.Sign youngsters, train them up , hopefully they will develop and become part of your first team squad but, if they are judged as not being up to it, sell them on at a handsome profit which helps to fund the purchase of others. Clearly Suarez , if he does go, will have been adjudged by two first team managers and two academy directors as not being good enough to compete now or in the near future at the top level of the EPL. Wish him every success in LigaB.

richball_PF55 said:
hope it isn't true, if it was Graham Hunter I'd call BS but Balague is usually on the ball when it comes to Barcelona.
Its generally the other way round mate

Surely we wont sell anyway it would be fucking stupid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.