Our supporters.

greasedupdeafguy said:
The Chief said:
deafmanstevo said:
Those of you who think that our stadium can never produce much noise, should have been to the Hamburg game a few years ago, the noise was incredible that night, better than any Derby, those who went will know what i mean.

Yep, cracking that night. Even after conceding early.

Frankly though, not enough fans are motivated to sing on a regular basis and any that do are in the minority and just look isolated. As mentioned, the CB stand is the worst for this. City really need to have a look at this and perhaps discuss with fans, as the supporter feedback surveys have counted for little.
Think that 1894 group are meeting with the club next week.

Hopefully the first result of that meeting is that there will be no wank singers doing a rendition of bluemoon before a match.

That would be great, also let the atmosphere build instead of deafening us with music through the P.A system like we was prisoners of war undergoing Sensory deprivation.

Posted this in the "Ironic Chants" thread and it perhaps ought to be here:

strongbowholic said:
Down in 117 where I've just moved to, they seem to have an obsession with singing more about the rags rather than singing for City. Could have sworn we were playing Hull today yet we had renditions of "Ryan Giggs is illegitimate..." and an attempt at "Dig up Matt Busby..." amongst others.

Odd.

Agree was all a bit too quiet today...after last week at Cardiff I at least thought the Vincent kompany song was going to take off and get us all going ..

Sorry to copy 'bow, but I posted this in the Ironic Chants thread and maybe it belongs in here too:
All good atmopsheres across Europe come from fans right at the front of the stand. When good fans have come to the Etihad in European comps their vocal fans congregate at the very front. I'm watching Palace now and their vocal fans are at the front.

At Milan their vocal fans are at the very front of the second tier.

[Palace make us look like a fucking joke!]

For some reason English fans think standing at the back is the done thing but it is majorly apparent that doesn't work at all.

I've noticed people clapping at the back of South Stand Level 1 under the little 'roof' of Level 2, but I can never hear a fucking thing they're ever singing about. Yet when Fulham fans came to our place in January, fifteen lads - who for some reason had no tops on - were down at the front of the away section and I heard them singing all game.

It's all about the front yet nobody seems to realise!

strongbowholic said:
Posted this in the "Ironic Chants" thread and it perhaps ought to be here:

strongbowholic said:
Down in 117 where I've just moved to, they seem to have an obsession with singing more about the rags rather than singing for City. Could have sworn we were playing Hull today yet we had renditions of "Ryan Giggs is illegitimate..." and an attempt at "Dig up Matt Busby..." amongst others.

Odd.
never heard the ss all game. i was in the 3rd tier east stand.

Why do some people bother coming? Bloke on my row in 101, comes and sits down after we have been playing for 10mins, then sets off to the bar on the 40min mark. Comes back down on the 50 min, goes to the bog at 65mins missed the goal, then fuked off on 82mins.

summerseat blue said:
Pablo1 said:
kenzie115 said:
Compared to the tripe that comes out of the mouth of the bloke sat behind us, a bit of silence would be a welcomed change. The guy's a complete bellend. Today for example he called Yaya Toure 'lightweight'. I kid you not.

So what would you have described his performance as? He's a big unit yet shirks tackles, doesn't win anything like he should in the air and when he's in one of his cant be arsed moods like today he's a hindrance. One great free kick shouldn't hide the fact that he had a poor game and was, dare I say "lightweight"
fucking hell .The fucking team was lightweight. It was a piss poor performance.

Agreed, but I was answering a specific point on YaYa. Being called a bell end for saying that he was lightweight doesn't stack up due to the fact that today he was.

A fucking drum? A fucking drum? That's just as bad as the shit band at the cricket

Such is life

An analogy

When I was a kid we had fuck all(relatively speaking)So you fight. If the kid next door always gets an ice cream and you get none, you want a fucking ice cream.

I now have as many ice creams as I want. I am getting bored of them

(and no I don't own fredricks before you fuckers start)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.