Our supporters.

Pablo1 said:
kenzie115 said:
Compared to the tripe that comes out of the mouth of the bloke sat behind us, a bit of silence would be a welcomed change. The guy's a complete bellend. Today for example he called Yaya Toure 'lightweight'. I kid you not.

So what would you have described his performance as? He's a big unit yet shirks tackles, doesn't win anything like he should in the air and when he's in one of his cant be arsed moods like today he's a hindrance. One great free kick shouldn't hide the fact that he had a poor game and was, dare I say "lightweight"
fucking hell .The fucking team was lightweight. It was a piss poor performance.

The Chief said:
deafmanstevo said:
Those of you who think that our stadium can never produce much noise, should have been to the Hamburg game a few years ago, the noise was incredible that night, better than any Derby, those who went will know what i mean.

Yep, cracking that night. Even after conceding early.

Frankly though, not enough fans are motivated to sing on a regular basis and any that do are in the minority and just look isolated. As mentioned, the CB stand is the worst for this. City really need to have a look at this and perhaps discuss with fans, as the supporter feedback surveys have counted for little.
Atmosphere meeting with the club on Thursday night - apologies if mentioned earlier.

1894 Group really need to get City to drop the singers doing Blue Moon, nothing against them doing it if City then play Blue Moon over the PA at kick-off like normal. The Derby will look stupid if Blue Moon's not done properly

greasedupdeafguy said:
The Chief said:
deafmanstevo said:
Those of you who think that our stadium can never produce much noise, should have been to the Hamburg game a few years ago, the noise was incredible that night, better than any Derby, those who went will know what i mean.

Yep, cracking that night. Even after conceding early.

Frankly though, not enough fans are motivated to sing on a regular basis and any that do are in the minority and just look isolated. As mentioned, the CB stand is the worst for this. City really need to have a look at this and perhaps discuss with fans, as the supporter feedback surveys have counted for little.
Think that 1894 group are meeting with the club next week.

Hopefully the first result of that meeting is that there will be no wank singers doing a rendition of bluemoon before a match.

And a guitar too!

Pablo1 said:
kenzie115 said:
Compared to the tripe that comes out of the mouth of the bloke sat behind us, a bit of silence would be a welcomed change. The guy's a complete bellend. Today for example he called Yaya Toure 'lightweight'. I kid you not.

So what would you have described his performance as? He's a big unit yet shirks tackles, doesn't win anything like he should in the air and when he's in one of his cant be arsed moods like today he's a hindrance. One great free kick shouldn't hide the fact that he had a poor game and was, dare I say "lightweight"

Have to agree Pablo. Toure can score vital goals etc. but his overall contribution is poor - whether played out of position or not. I saw him make a half-hearted 'stick a leg out' challenge as Hull were on the edge of our box today and on another day that could have cost us. Too often he lets opponents just drift past him and if Pellegrini wants to implement a higher work ethic in the team then he has to seriously address this guy.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
12.45 kick offs really do not help..I fucking hate them...
I hate them n'all. I hate Monday nights too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.