Our top ten players since ww2? A tough debate.

Fair point, Dad said Doherty was the best player he ever saw hence the reason for including him & Trautman, but you are right I never watched either of them, if it was only players you have seen I would take those two out & probably include Yaya Toure & Kinky.

I like the fact that you put Nelly in. In my opinion, he didn't get his due, even when he was playing, and he certainly doesn't now.
On an all-time list, trusting the say-so of journalists and contemporaries, we'd almost certainly have to put Meredith in.

Of my lifetime:
Colin Bell
David Silva
Yaya Toure
Sergio Aguero
Kevin De Bruyne
Paul Lake
Dave Watson
Vincent Kompany
Glyn Pardoe
Bernardo Silva

Honourable mentions for John Stones, Carlos Tevez, Mike Doyle, Francis Lee, Alan Oakes, Nicolas Anelka, Fernandinho, Dennis Tueart, Zabba and several more. Before my time I think any list would have to include Bert Trautmann and Peter Doherty

You can pretty much guess people's age by their choices.
Not bothering because I can't bring myself to choose one magnificent Blue over others.

At what point to we see a the oh so predictable mention for club legend Daniel Van Buyten - who according to some was Dave Watson, Vinny Kompany, Ruben Dias all rolled into one with the longevity of Alan Oakes all rolled into one - for all of his five league games for us. (one of which he got sent off in!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.