out and out goalscorer

correct me if im mistaken but RSc was on the bench vs blackburn...hence he must hae been fit enough for at least sub appearance

Freestyler said:
simon23 said:
correct me if im mistaken but RSc was on the bench vs blackburn...hence he must hae been fit enough for at least sub appearance

He was.

so why not bring him on instead of Jo

or even start with him (depending on fitness) and play him alongside tevez......a big guy like RSc could be a good foil for tevez to work off of

TFC said:
I just hate to see Carlos coming so deep to try and make something happen, leaving no one to take up a position in the box.

Tevez playing off an Ade or Dzeko type would be my favoured way to go, but what the fuck do I know?

;P

I've always wanted to ask about your location

'Trator'ville, USA... ;-)

And now I am!!

What does it mean?

typicalcity68 said:
scorer said:
Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere deep in another thread.... but where were Santa Cruz and Adebayor yesterday... were they both injured?

We need one of them to start against Salzburg.

Sadly, thoiugh I have been supportive of Jo I am beginning to think he just does not cut it at this level (IMO).

I am sure RSC was warming up at half time
Adebayor had a hamstring strain. mancini was reported as saying this happened before the Sunderland game yet he came on as a sub. I may have misunderstood. Santa Cruz was in China with paraguay and came back late in the week. Tevez wasn't as mobile as normal. He was either tired, or feeling his calf injury or probably both. He could have scored a hat-trick on another day.

Freestyler said:
simon23 said:
so why not bring him on instead of Jo

or even start with him (depending on fitness) and play him alongside tevez......a big guy like RSc could be a good foil for tevez to work off of

i agree with all!
One look at Blackburn's centre-backs should explain why he went with jo. That and the fact that Jo has more match time than Santa Cruz this season.

Jo nearly scored twice. One one on one where he did OK, and the other point blank shot which Samba blocked. Don't think he did much wrong. He needs a run in the team, but I doubt he's going to be any more than a sub

Out:
Adebayor and Jo

In:
One of either Fernando Torres, Dzeko, Suarez or Ibrahimovic.

Personally i would then line up with:

-------------------------SILVA-------------------------

----------TEVEZ--------------------NEW STRIKER----

It is important that we get rid of Ade for a more classy finisher with a better attitude (so maybe knock Suarez and Ibra of the list)

Blue Phil said:
Out:
Adebayor and Jo

In:
One of either Fernando Torres, Dzeko, Suarez or Ibrahimovic.

Personally i would then line up with:

-------------------------SILVA-------------------------

----------TEVEZ--------------------NEW STRIKER----

It is important that we get rid of Ade for a more classy finisher with a better attitude (so maybe knock Suarez and Ibra of the list)

You would struggle to find anyone who finishes with more class than Ade.

Balti said:
and Nimely.....

Assuming that the only viable options to play with Tev are currently Jo and Nimely then I'd give the youngster a go. He is presumably in the squad on merit so give him a start. Can't be worse than Jo and might be a good foil for Carlos?
Perhaps try him out at West Brom?

PS I can't believe we have spent all this money and still can't find a decent complement of strikers to see us through injuries and rotation! Just like old times.

Nimely is injured as well, mate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/September/Tcuimeni-Nimely-ruled-out-for-two-months" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... two-months</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.