out and out goalscorer

Blue Phil said:
Out:
Adebayor and Jo

In:
One of either Fernando Torres, Dzeko, Suarez or Ibrahimovic.

Personally i would then line up with:

-------------------------SILVA-------------------------

----------TEVEZ--------------------NEW STRIKER----

It is important that we get rid of Ade for a more classy finisher with a better attitude (so maybe knock Suarez and Ibra of the list)

Not him. I was fully in the lets go flat out and sign him camp but seeing his debut I will rather keep Adebayor.

ade is our man. his record last season was actually really good and he had a lot of time out. with lots of service he will score goals.

uwe rosler 28 said:
after the game yesterday i think it shows what we are missing we need a box player and out and out goalscorer i think we are going to the rue the day we did'nt sign EDIN DEZEKO i really feel this guy could have scored the goals to win us the title i think our strikers are to alike i know tevez scored a lot of goals last season but in the formation we are playing he comes very deep to recieve the ball maybe i'm wrong and i hope i am maybe ade will prove me wrong and bang 30 in but i can't see it thoughts?

are you foe23 in disguise only we have just been talking on the phone about this very thing

Freestyler said:
--------------Silva

--------Tevez-----Dzeko

unstoppable.
i think if you put johnson and silva coming from the wings with yaya and de jong/barry to hold the midfield together i agree with you it would be so dangerous we look very solid at the back but is that because we are swamping the midfield there are games for both formations 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 and blackburn at home is a definite 4-4- fucking 2

We're not going to get a top class forward in January. We might get a good one but i doubt top class.

Marc Janko at Twente might be a good idea. He's very much different to what we have and remind me of Jan Koller who used to play for Czech Republic. That awkward tall striker. This one seems to be among the goals though.

Ricster said:
We're not going to get a top class forward in January. We might get a good one but i doubt top class.

Marc Janko at Twente might be a good idea. He's very much different to what we have and remind me of Jan Koller who used to play for Czech Republic. That awkward tall striker. This one seems to be among the goals though.

I don't want to sound a football snob mate but personally we should avoid signing strikers from the Eredivisie.

rag said:
Ricster said:

I don't want to sound a football snob mate but personally we should avoid signing strikers from the Eredivisie.

I agree, but i'm just trying to be realistic. He has a very good strike rate, 75 goals in 108 appearances with Salzburg, 39 in 29 starts last season and 3 in 4 with Twente since his transfer this season.

Ricster said:
rag said:

I agree, but i'm just trying to be realistic. He has a very good strike rate, 75 goals in 108 appearances with Salzburg, 39 in 29 starts last season and 3 in 4 with Twente since his transfer this season.

Decent strike rate but his age and remember that lump that Wolves signed last season it seems to be that type of signing. We may see how well he does in the champions league I suppose.

Tevez not good enough? Only got 23 league goals last season, not bad eh. Santa Cruz and Adebayor have also proved that they are prolific goalscorers in the Prem.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm --<br /><br />
uwe rosler 28 said:
Freestyler said:
--------------Silva

--------Tevez-----Dzeko

unstoppable.
i think if you put johnson and silva coming from the wings with yaya and de jong/barry to hold the midfield together i agree with you it would be so dangerous we look very solid at the back but is that because we are swamping the midfield there are games for both formations 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 and blackburn at home is a definite 4-4- fucking 2

Forgetting about Milner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.