Outside the ground.

Re: lol outside the ground.

tazmancblue said:
Fabianski said:
Not aimed at me I know but im here coz im banned from the Arsenal one.

Anyway fair play to you City fans for condoning it, all clubs get your share of wankers you cant control it you dont pick who your clubs fans are.

I hope you meant condemning it, as they mean the opposite things!

And please City fans, we may get it at away grounds, but two wrongs don't make a right. Perhaps its more to do with society in general, perhaps it is a throw back to survival of the fittest and is therefore deep inside us BUT it is still possible to rise above this thing.

Yeah, banter in the ground, giving it large etc is all good fun. But, if outside we just ignore any potential idiots and troublemakers and show a bit of constraint then they will just walk back to town and get on their trains.

I can't believe that some people on here are justifying it cos Arsenal were giving it large having just beat us at our own ground. I walked back into Wigan after we beat them and those same people were singing songs cos we'd just won. If the front row of a rugby team had then kicked off and hurt them, they would be the first to be saying 'We were only having a sing song!'

IDIOTS, all of you. And cowards. Look forward to seeing you bouncing up and down behind the Police line at the Derby without the balls to run at anyone.

Don't get me wrong, if someone runs at me about to hit me, I'll stand (as I did at the Carling Cup in order to protect my son and father) but I won't go looking for it or hitting some innocent shirter because we've lost.
Exactly. Glazers Wallet has created a thread having a go at the Arsenal fans for creating a song about Ade, but then on this thread he says 'good, they are mouthy cunts', when he finds out one of the Gooners got pegged. Bit weird that.

Fabianski said:
LongsightM13 said:
referee permitting, our team destroys them at the Emirates.

And you call us self righteous? Not gunna happen mate.
If the ref hadnt sent off boyata we would of won we started off really well silva would of ripped you apart your midfield would of been swarmed ask chelsea so dont be so fuckin arrogant to think as you will easily beat us because your at the emirates dickhead

I wonder if the 'hard man' who decked the Arsenal fan will be doing the same thing when the scum United fans come walking down the road in a couple of weeks throwing bricks at women and kids again.

I doubt it.

monkey-trousers said:
There was a group of six Arsenal fans cutting through the passages from the ground towards the Townley after the game. Three middle aged blokes, one lad in his late teens and two children, one a lad about fourteen, the other a girl about ten yrs old. They were slightly behind us and chatting quietly amongst themselves. Suddenly the lad in his late teens was flattened by a dickhead who said, "welcome to Manchester". A few other city fans who saw what happened had a bit of a go at the 'city' fan, who quickly realised he wasn't going to get a pat on the back for his actions. He made a quick dash to the Townley with his smirking accomplice in tow.

The incident was disgraceful, cowardly and highly embarrassing. The arsenal lad was clearly shaken. The other two kids were also upset and frightened. I had two of my kids with me, who also witnessed the whole thing.

We walked with these Arsenal fans for about 1/2 mile as they were parked near us and they were ordinary football fans who follow their team, just like we all do on here.

Tonight, if I am honest, I feel ashamed that this could have happened within yards of the ground. Some knobhead will be stood at the bar, bragging about his act of bravado, while some ordinary decent football fans might be thinking twice about their next trip away, as a result of his actions. Well done big man!

this is disgraceful....

buzzer1 said:
Not good but when you go away from home, you get your head down and get to your travel point without mouthing off, especialy when you have just turned the home team over. Anyway, nobody mentioning (unless on another thread) the scum bstards who was singing about the Togo shooting and how it should have been Ade, we heard it plain as day in 111, fkin degenerate bstards.

This!

I had to have a word to a lad (obviously waiting for his mate by himself) to cover up his shirt from under his jumper outside K after the match (on our side of the police barrier). He was just asking for nob to chin him.

I never understand showing colours outside an away ground after you've won. Rightly or wrongly, its asking for trouble.

But on the twats in the away end. The machine gun mimes were well out of order at Ade.

1978blue said:
Fabianski said:
If the ref hadnt sent off boyata we would of won we started off really well silva would of ripped you apart your midfield would of been swarmed ask chelsea so dont be so fuckin arrogant to think as you will easily beat us because your at the emirates dickhead

Come on, blue, don't lower it to expletives. He has an opinion on his team as you do on ours. I agree with him that I doubt we will destroy them at the Emirates as they are a good side.

But I agree with you that if Boyata had not made that mistake I think we would have won yesterday as we were up for it and playing some stylish stuff, even with 10 men!

1978blue said:
Fabianski said:

Dont be so arrogant as to say you would of won. It was only four minutes, most home teams tend to do well for the first four minutes. Dickhead? Fine resort ot your childish insults I understand you are hurting after being thrashed I would be the same but dont be so cocky about coming to our place and getting all three points. I was there lasts eason and we were there for the taking but you rarely ventured out of your own half.

I remember years ago there was this huge big fella wearing an arsenal and proud t-shirt and he was single handely sparking blues all over the place needless to say by the time I waded thru he had gone

Just want to add my voice to the condemnation of this incident, it's sad every club has these twats following them who feel they need to go after trouble at any opportunity, particularly with those who aren't after it.

Fabianski said:
1978blue said:

Dont be so arrogant as to say you would of won. It was only four minutes, most home teams tend to do well for the first four minutes. Dickhead? Fine resort ot your childish insults I understand you are hurting after being thrashed I would be the same but dont be so cocky about coming to our place and getting all three points. I was there lasts eason and we were there for the taking but you rarely ventured out of your own half.
The sending off killed the game as a spectacle, it would've been a very interesting game but for a sending off in the first 5 minutes. Que sera sera, I'm confident in our ability at the Emirates to get a win.

Halfpenny said:
Just want to add my voice to the condemnation of this incident, it's sad every club has these twats following them who feel they need to go after trouble at any opportunity, particularly with those who aren't after it.

Fabianski said:
The sending off killed the game as a spectacle, it would've been a very interesting game but for a sending off in the first 5 minutes. Que sera sera, I'm confident in our ability at the Emirates to get a win.

Thats fair enough, confidence in your own side is fine. Saying things like we would of won had it stayed 11 v 11 just cant be proved. Anyway good luck for the season I hope you beat those yid wankers to fourth this year was well gutted last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.