Overseas blues tuning in...

0900 here in Chicago. Will be down at Fado's on Clark&Grand with probably two or three other blues and a house full of rags. Fingers crossed!

10:00 AM in New Jersey.

Made arrangements earlier in the week to celebrate mother's day with my mom on Saturday (I even gave her the real reason) ... either she is awesome and didn't mind a bit or she is the best liar ever...

Will be all dressed in blue with my wife, three-month old son, and beverages at home.

Let's do this.

I haven't gone to the bathroom normally in days due to nerves.

It truly would be the shit if we won.

!!CTID!!

I love some of the posts on this thread especially the one blue who had a long post about how happy the foreign fans will feel for the long suffering mancs. There will be greag joy across the globe that's certain. As for me ill be at my local at 7am prolly with one or two other blues infested with rags. Gonna see if I can get the entire bar bouncing doing the poznan ;)<br /><br />-- Thu May 10, 2012 10:44 am --<br /><br />
acquiesce said:
0900 here in Chicago. Will be down at Fado's on Clark&Grand with probably two or three other blues and a house full of rags. Fingers crossed!
That sounds like the common setting of public football viewing places here in america :P
The "rag infested" part haha. Wanted to clarify.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Where is Abu Dhabi Blues gathering?
Rag match I was with lots of Abu Dhabi Blues at “The Clubhouse” but no UK blues there. The atmosphere was not the same without born Blue guys, no chant and no excitement.

Any Blue in Bangkok can meet local at Madagascar Club Chill
<a class="postlink" href="http://drink.edtguide.com/336487_madagascar-club-chill-%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99-%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A-%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://drink.edtguide.com/336487_madaga ... 3%E0%B9%8C</a>

6 pm Dubai! In Crown and Lion, Byblos Hotel will be at least 100 Blues in there, most actually from Manchester area. Krieng Thai OSC ,you should get in a taxi from Abu Dhabi and go there. For the Man U match it was full an hour before kick off, will be same on Sunday.<br /><br />-- Thu May 10, 2012 7:56 pm --<br /><br />
Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Where is Abu Dhabi Blues gathering?
Rag match I was with lots of Abu Dhabi Blues at “The Clubhouse” but no UK blues there. The atmosphere was not the same without born Blue guys, no chant and no excitement.

Any Blue in Bangkok can meet local at Madagascar Club Chill
<a class="postlink" href="http://drink.edtguide.com/336487_madagascar-club-chill-%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99-%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A-%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://drink.edtguide.com/336487_madaga ... 3%E0%B9%8C</a>

6 pm Dubai! In Crown and Lion, Byblos Hotel will be at least 100 Blues in there, most actually from Manchester area. Krieng Thai OSC ,you should get in a taxi from Abu Dhabi and go there. For the Man U match it was full an hour before kick off, will be same on Sunday.

acquiesce said:

FADO's! I used to frequent that place in Denver when I lived there back in 2005. I can picture it now, sat alone in the corner with my city shirt on, with a sea of rag and chelsea tops littered around the place. Oh how I would love to be back there Sunday!

unlikelyfan19 said:
acquiesce said:

FADO's! I used to frequent that place in Denver when I lived there back in 2005. I can picture it now, sat alone in the corner with my city shirt on, with a sea of rag and chelsea tops littered around the place. Oh how I would love to be back there Sunday!

The 6-1 was amazing let me tell you! Oh how the place emptied out haha

AucklandBlue said:
02:00 Monday morning here in New Zealand.

It'll just be me and the missus.

Same here

Our son who lives 30Kms away will be in front of his TV with his 14year old son (for some silly reason his missus prefers netball?)

Our daughter who lves in Melbourne will be in the maternity home - hope the baby arrives before the game or she might miss it while in the delivery room

Bluekiwi said:
AucklandBlue said:
02:00 Monday morning here in New Zealand.

It'll just be me and the missus.

Same here

Our son who lives 30Kms away will be in front of his TV with his 14year old son (for some silly reason his missus prefers netball?)

Our daughter who lves in Melbourne will be in the maternity home - hope the baby arrives before the game or she might miss it while in the delivery room

If we win I'll be wearing my City top all day around Auckland CBD, I'll be looking out for fellow blues.

My choices are the local sports bar that will be infested with rags or my 65' HDTV at home at 10:00am. I'm thinking the wise move will be to stay in because the rags are awful and will be insufferable if the unthinkable happens. And if City win they'll be even worse with their "history" bullshit.

Basically what it would come down to with them is that nobody should ever like anybody else than the scum and they certainly shouldn't enjoy their team winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.