Overseas blues tuning in...

StuckinOz said:
11.30pm Adelaide Australia
Will be in the Rosemount on Hindley Street. Not been in for a while since getting foxtel (SKY) at home but used to have a group of blues in for the games. Last time walked in just as Vince getting sent off against the rags in the fa cup - lifetime ago!!!
Be there with my son. CITD Blue mooooooooooooooooooooooon.

mate i dont know if the rosie will be the place to be, been there a couple of times when city's playing and been about five or six blues in there. Plus theyre more concerned about the 'big four', so good luck getting past all the rags to get a view of the tv showing city.

isn't foxtel wonderful? especially for the 4:30am games

7AM in Langley, British Columbia (Canada).

Will get up at 6, take the dogs out, make a big breakfast, put on some tea or coffee. Though, depending on the score, I might well be into the beer soon enough.

chocovla said:
16:00 in Groningen in The Netherlands. Now do I wear my retro 70's kit or do I go for this season's.

I watched the play off against Gillingham in Groningen,turn out to be a great day.

I got there early and found an Irish bar with a big screen, I asked them to put the game on and got myself a pint.

10 min in to the game about 10 dutch lads come in and asked them to change to some dutch game just starting on another channel, and to my digust they did.

Anyway after walking round for about 15min I found a shity little English bar with 3 old man watching cricket on small TV above the bar, I asked if I could turn it over and they said OK.

As the game when on the pub filled up, not that I realy noticed till the 2nd goal went in and the place erupted, I look round and there must of been 40/50 people in there mostly british squadies.

After´the game I went on a pup crawl with them, I got so hammered that day:)))

I will be watching at 10:00am, in St. Augustine Florida with at least 3 other die hard blues who are from Manchester but living here now. There might be an American blue with us who I introduced to City a few years back and has become a big fan.

I've already told the Mrs that if the result goes our way, she won't see me until Monday at the earliest. BIG party!

NSBFL said:
I will be watching at 10:00am, in St. Augustine Florida with at least 3 other die hard blues who are from Manchester but living here now. There might be an American blue with us who I introduced to City a few years back and has become a big fan.

I've already told the Mrs that if the result goes our way, she won't see me until Monday at the earliest. BIG party!

Same here in Dallas TX

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.