Overseas blues tuning in...

this thread could be even better after the weekend with some of your photo's from the big day

IF etc ;-)

Elkton Maryland. 10am. Staying with a rag whos posted QPR and Hughesy pics all over the gaff. Gonna have some fun on Sunday.
Come on City.

Instant_Offense said:
Nashville, TN. with a few boys that are honestly more interested in drinking before lunch than football.

I am not living there right now but will be there for the game. Will Dan McGuniness be showing the games that morning? Or will they be staying closed you think?

16:00 Huddinge,Stockholm,Sweden

Just me, as I will be kicking my wife and kids out of the house.

11.30pm in adelaide, watching with son, brother and mum and dad. dads 77 birthday so were all sure it will cap off a great day off. starting to feel sick with nerves already, think i'm more nervous than newcastle. surreal feeling isnt it. will be very emotional.

Where is Abu Dhabi Blues gathering?
Rag match I was with lots of Abu Dhabi Blues at “The Clubhouse” but no UK blues there. The atmosphere was not the same without born Blue guys, no chant and no excitement.

Any Blue in Bangkok can meet local at Madagascar Club Chill
<a class="postlink" href="http://drink.edtguide.com/336487_madagascar-club-chill-%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99-%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A-%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://drink.edtguide.com/336487_madaga ... 3%E0%B9%8C</a>

I will be in Asuncion, Paraguay. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds played here on the 8th of May. It was my mum's birthday: God Bless you mum, you're always missed. It was also Maria's, my wife, and my 1st year Wedding Anniversary.

I will be sat down in front of the TV at 10am with a few Pilsen beers, with Maria and Belen (our daughter) getting ready to hopefully celebrate a historic victory. I will be raising a glass to City and my dear departed mum and dad, thanking them for turning me into a blue. God bless you and City Till I Die :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.