owen hargreaves (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: owen hargreaves

some rag comment said:
personally if he does sign for man city its a disgrace- we paid the money to bayern,we paid his wages over the last 4 years, he played 26 games for us and this is how he repays us???!!

uhhhhh.....what?...

It's a pay as you play deal.

People whinging about this are complete idiots. This is the definition of a "can't lose" deal.

I'm a bit sceptical about Hargreaves' utility myself after such a long injury period but having had a look at the red cafe thread there are some fairly bizarre posters.

Hargreaves is apparently disrespecting utd although he clearly wanted to carry on and play for nothing or very little, whereas Rooney is a legend although he effectively held them to ransom with a threat to leave for us and saying they lacked ambition.

Fact is that at this level it is business decisions and Utd don't think Hargreaves is good enough anymore, hope they are wrong but Ferguson is not a fool.

Cityfan said:
I'm a bit sceptical about Hargreaves' utility myself after such a long injury period but having had a look at the red cafe thread there are some fairly bizarre posters.

Hargreaves is apparently disrespecting utd although he clearly wanted to carry on and play for nothing or very little, whereas Rooney is a legend although he effectively held them to ransom with a threat to leave for us and saying they lacked ambition.

Fact is that at this level it is business decisions and Utd don't think Hargreaves is good enough anymore, hope they are wrong but Ferguson is not a fool.

Bebe, Obertan, Taibi, Pique, Rossi, Bellion etc

SilvaLining said:
Cityfan said:

dont forget veron :->

Damocles said:
It's a pay as you play deal.

People whinging about this are complete idiots. This is the definition of a "can't lose" deal.

I'm starting to agree with you winning that award....

SilvaLining said:
Cityfan said:

Everyone gets a few signings wrong he gets the majority right. Fair enough about Pique and Rossi but I don't recall to many English players he has let go for nothing/ very little who have subsequently shown themselves top 4 quality. I agree he doesn't get everything right though.

pml79 said:
SilvaLining said:
Cityfan said:

dont forget veron :->

Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.