Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

svennis pennis said:
Im crying with laughter at this!

vipkhs.jpg
Different class mate.LMFAO.

sdavros said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Are you all completely mad?
A while back when we were briefly linked with this cripple everyone threw the toys out saying "Oh fuck,no".
Now baconface signs him and its a great signing.
Even Bent Sam Allardyce gave him a bodyswerve.
Manure fans will put a brave face on this deal,along with their rent-boys in the media,but by any standards this makes them a laughing stock.
Stop being suckered by the Sky propaganda,wake up and smell the desperation of a club in decline.

i'm laughing my cock off that they've lost tranny and herman munster and replaced them with a crock and a no mark..

they'll be up against it next year if rooney gets injured.

We should show these fuckers no respect at the swamp next season and batter 'em. With a midfield of Carrick and fat Predator we really should piss all over them

Who is Fat Predator?

will rags go back to vodaphone sponsorship now that they are getting their players on "pay as you go" deals, or even phones for fcuk you.

lmao my scouse mate(liverpool fan) just text me and he said " the fort of rooney an owen 4 utd is pissin me off" <<< LMFAO what a idiot he is!! he think man u will be class now with owen:|:|:|

i text im back and said " lad thats nothing that:| they both dont score regularly so why u kakin your pants? nd owen is always injured so yeah, if city pull off our deals it should be city you should be worried about. robinho ,tevez and eto'o ;)

and he text back sayin "shit yeah i forgot , hopefully eto'o gets a hatrick at the swamp hate the red mancs... watch you play us(liverpool) and skin us like 5-0:("

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.