Owning a nice watch

Picked myself my first “nice watch” this week. Given up the Apple Watch for a Garmin Marq Golfer and have to say I love it.

8EF8F5BF-A6E1-4E5C-B4AD-0E1EF913EE78.jpeg

When the first lockdown ended i had a constant stream of customers wanting watch batteries fitting.
One old dear came in and put a bag full of watches on the counter and told me she'd found her husbands (deceased) watches when clearing out the drawers. She had no idea if they were worth doing.
One by one i pulled out the boxes and they were all 'branded', boxed and had paperwork. My first thought was 'fake' but when i looked closer they seemed real enough. The old dear had no idea if they were real or what their value could be. I took them to a jeweller mate and he confirmed almost all were real and worth thousands.

When the first lockdown ended i had a constant stream of customers wanting watch batteries fitting.
One old dear came in and put a bag full of watches on the counter and told me she'd found her husbands (deceased) watches when clearing out the drawers. She had no idea if they were worth doing.
One by one i pulled out the boxes and they were all 'branded', boxed and had paperwork. My first thought was 'fake' but when i looked closer they seemed real enough. The old dear had no idea if they were real or what their value could be. I took them to a jeweller mate and he confirmed almost all were real and worth thousands.
Good for her and very good of you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.