Owning a woodland

I got lost in a German Forest once. A frightening experience. When I finally found my way out, the nearest bar took a real beating.

I still have bloody nightmares about those mazes they used to have in parks. I seem to remember one in Alexander park in Moss Side and Wythenshawe park. They're probably not allowed now due to health and safety lol.

I got lost in a German Forest once. A frightening experience. When I finally found my way out, the nearest bar took a real beating.

A mate and I got lost in a forest in the Harz mountains. It was genuinely frightening. I've never been as scared to be honest.
We were listening carefully any sound of road traffic etc to get direction - it was total silence! All of a sudden, we were confronted by the biggest deer I've ever seen. The deer ran one way, we ran the other. I think all three of us shat ourselves at that point!
We were wandering around for about 5 or 6 hours - seemed like much more - before coming across a single track road. Fortunately, we took the right direction and met up with some people who directed us to civilisation.
As you say... the first bar we saw took a serious hammering!

Never underestimate the wilderness!

A mate and I got lost in a forest in the Harz mountains. It was genuinely frightening. I've never been as scared to be honest.
We were listening carefully any sound of road traffic etc to get direction - it was total silence! All of a sudden, we were confronted by the biggest deer I've ever seen. The deer ran one way, we ran the other. I think all three of us shat ourselves at that point!
We were wandering around for about 5 or 6 hours - seemed like much more - before coming across a single track road. Fortunately, we took the right direction and met up with some people who directed us to civilisation.
As you say... the first bar we saw took a serious hammering!

Never underestimate the wilderness!
Sounds like my experience in a remote woodland in a place called Delamere. Thankfully I managed to discreetly track a family of scousers and was eventually led to the cafe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.