Oxford United (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muric
Bolton Kompany Sandler Zinchenko
Stones
Gundogan Foden
Mahrez Jesus Diaz

Would love to see Claudio Gomes but I think he played yesterday.

Muric

Bolton
Kompany
Sandler
Zinchenko

Gomes
Foden
Mahrez

Diaz
Jesus
Wright phillips

Thought it was 17 he trained with first team the other day why not give him a chance
I`m a big fan of giving youngsters a chance, but I think this will be a tougher game than many expect and I would rather go with a stronger team and sub in some youngsters if things go well. Wright-Phillips has never even featured for the EDS, and there are wingers in our academy that is more mature than him. I think Sandler is still recovering from an injury and is not ready to play
I would go with something like this:
..................Muric.....................
Bolton Kompany Otamendi Zinchenko
.................Stones....................
.......Gundogan......Foden.............
...Mahrez.......Jesus............Diaz...

Claudio Gomes to get 20-30 min in the DM role
Either Matondo or Garre to be subbed with Jesus after 60-70 mins, and Diaz to move to the striker position as a false 9

Would have loved to see Eric Garcia, but he`s injured

By the time this game comes around Danilo will have been in training for two weeks.

So I think there’s a decent chance he may go straight in and play for 60 minutes or so. Then give Bolton a chance for the rest of the game. Would be the perfect game to bring him back in.

Roger East? Effin hell! Just when we start getting back on track we have another ref with barely a passing acquaintance with the LotG! I can see another Wigan jobbie. I'm poppin' down the bookies tomorrow get a tenner on each of our full backs to be red carded and give Poxford the best part of an hour playing 10!
Or even 9

I`m a big fan of giving youngsters a chance, but I think this will be a tougher game than many expect and I would rather go with a stronger team and sub in some youngsters if things go well. Wright-Phillips has never even featured for the EDS, and there are wingers in our academy that is more mature than him. I think Sandler is still recovering from an injury and is not ready to play
I would go with something like this:
..................Muric.....................
Bolton Kompany Otamendi Zinchenko
.................Stones....................
.......Gundogan......Foden.............
...Mahrez.......Jesus............Diaz...

Claudio Gomes to get 20-30 min in the DM role
Either Matondo or Garre to be subbed with Jesus after 60-70 mins, and Diaz to move to the striker position as a false 9

Would have loved to see Eric Garcia, but he`s injured

Oxford are quite dire and in a lot of trouble in league 1 I see them making as many changes as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.