P****d off with the so called ''Match day experience''

law74 said:
Not sure if it would be possible, but unallocated seating for two or three sections would be a great place to start, so that mates that drink together and are in the same section could then stand or sit together and either start or continue songs.
The idea of giving the best seats in the ground to away fans is an absolute joke and should never even be thought about by our club, never mind trialed on two occassions as it has been.
The atmosphere at Maine Road was very often shocking since the Kippax Last Stand, but at other games was superb, likewise the atmosphere in Eastlands - CoMS ot the Etihad has been rocking at some games and woeful at others.
Some fans enjoy the "city square experience" other dont. And while the bars round the ground are nowhere near as good as those at Maine Road, they still provide an alternative to the "City Square experience".

Seems a great idea, would also get people in seats early to ensure they aint stuck on the front row!

It worked well enough at the FA Cup ceromony.

Bluemanc1968 said:
law74 said:
Not sure if it would be possible, but unallocated seating for two or three sections would be a great place to start, so that mates that drink together and are in the same section could then stand or sit together and either start or continue songs.
The idea of giving the best seats in the ground to away fans is an absolute joke and should never even be thought about by our club, never mind trialed on two occassions as it has been.
The atmosphere at Maine Road was very often shocking since the Kippax Last Stand, but at other games was superb, likewise the atmosphere in Eastlands - CoMS ot the Etihad has been rocking at some games and woeful at others.
Some fans enjoy the "city square experience" other dont. And while the bars round the ground are nowhere near as good as those at Maine Road, they still provide an alternative to the "City Square experience".

That is a fantastic idea mate!!! unallocated seating stop all this seating bollocks and stewards nonsense and hey standing with mates again! now we are talking come on city fucking HELP US!!!!!!! like i said I meet up with 20 + mates ALL season ticket holders before the match's and we have not managed to get seats together since the North Stand at Maine Road!
Who is the best person to contact about the future possibility of unallocated seats?

This is surely the best way to achieve a successful singing section.
If so, perhaps we could get a 'unallocated seat section' petition going?

bluemoon risin' said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
law74 said:

That is a fantastic idea mate!!! unallocated seating stop all this seating bollocks and stewards nonsense and hey standing with mates again! now we are talking come on city fucking HELP US!!!!!!! like i said I meet up with 20 + mates ALL season ticket holders before the match's and we have not managed to get seats together since the North Stand at Maine Road!
Who is the best person to contact about the future possibility of unallocated seats?

This is surely the best way to achieve a successful singing section.
If so, perhaps we could get a 'unallocated seat section' petition going?

Im not 100% on this, but im sure the police and the FA insist that ever seat is linked to the buyer....

Its so they can just pull up the name and address of the person who bought the seat... if they have reason to..

akcity said:
We are one of the cheapest in the top half of the league! FFS if u want cheap football go and watch Bury. How cheap exactly do you want to watch a team that could well win the league - yes, win the league!

They're still expensive. Especially single match day tickets. People rave about the money we put into little perks that we don't want. The money for those cheesy, unwanted fan experience extras comes out of our pockets, who really wanted city square that bad? I don't remember anyone moaning about not having it.

If it wasn't for the family stand, which only certain people are allowed to sit in, we wouldn't have that title of the cheapest in the top half. When I get booted out the north stand next season I will be forced to fork out at least an extra £150 and then I would have to pay an extra £50 for loyalty points(you can buy loyalty now!?) if I want any chance of going to finals. Then I would have to start paying £20-30 more per cup game I go to which could be a an extra £300 per season(at least). All this in the current economic climate will probably be impossible for me as I probably won't even have a job next year.

I'm not putting this all down to the perks, I just went off on one. Though everything on the pitch is going well, I'm still disappointed with my fan experience. It's not all about what's happening on the pitch, that doesn't mean too much to me because I will go whenever I can, win or lose. The club needs to cater for all fans, not just half the north stand. City square should be kept in city square! Not forced down the ears of other fans.

Loyalty points for the loyal.
Perks for the families and corporates.
No shifting the hardcore or more loyal fans.
No cheese festival being beamed into the ground from the square.
No music 5 mins before kick-off.
A bigger singing section of unallocated seats and cheaper tickets.
Away fans moved to SS and CBS corner so all singing section can vibe off the fans and see the fatties.
Faster serving of beers.(English speaking staff would help)
Let the north stand upper remain family orientated(as they fucked up when they made all NS the family stand).
No Showsec.
No Fletcher.

These are all realistic targets that would improve peoples match day experiences, not just families... that's just my view.

Rant over.

dont think they would allow un allocated seating this goes against every rule in the book at the moment they know who you are and where you shit and they like it like that

marios stress ball said:
akcity said:
We are one of the cheapest in the top half of the league! FFS if u want cheap football go and watch Bury. How cheap exactly do you want to watch a team that could well win the league - yes, win the league!

They're still expensive. Especially single match day tickets. People rave about the money we put into little perks that we don't want. The money for those cheesy, unwanted fan experience extras comes out of our pockets, who really wanted city square that bad? I don't remember anyone moaning about not having it.

If it wasn't for the family stand, which only certain people are allowed to sit in, we wouldn't have that title of the cheapest in the top half. When I get booted out the north stand next season I will be forced to fork out at least an extra £150 and then I would have to pay an extra £50 for loyalty points(you can buy loyalty now!?) if I want any chance of going to finals. Then I would have to start paying £20-30 more per cup game I go to which could be a an extra £300 per season(at least). All this in the current economic climate will probably be impossible for me as I probably won't even have a job next year.

I'm not putting this all down to the perks, I just went off on one. Though everything on the pitch is going well, I'm still disappointed with my fan experience. It's not all about what's happening on the pitch, that doesn't mean too much to me because I will go whenever I can win or lose. The club needs to cater for all fans, not just half the north stand. City square should be kept in city square! Not forced down the ears of other fans.

Loyalty points for the loyal.
Perks for the families and corporates.
No shifting the hardcore or more loyal fans.
No cheese festival being beamed into the ground from the square.
No music 5 mins before kick-off.
A bigger singing section of unallocated seats and cheaper tickets.
Away fans moved to SS and CBS corner so all singing section can vibe off the fans and see the fatties.
Faster serving of beers.(English speaking staff would help)
Let the north stand upper remain family orientated(as they fucked up when they made all NS the family stand).
No Showsec.
No Fletcher.

These are all realistic targets that would improve peoples match day experiences, not just families... that's just my view.

Rant over.
Fair enough rant mate, and many valid points raised.

I haven't read anywhere that a fan must be at his allocated seat, it just says a seat must be provided for every fan. There will have to be something stopping the singing section being overcrowded though as standing in an unallocated seating area will be very popular but that's possible if you put stewards between the allocated and unallocated sections. We definitely need a bigger singing section as it is obvious that standing is very popular, at Villarreal the whole south stand stood including the bit where the away fans would be. That was about 3000 extra standers.

marco said:
dont think they would allow un allocated seating this goes against every rule in the book at the moment they know who you are and where you shit and they like it like that

Big brother like CCTV knows where any potential trouble causer is and the police act upon it, so i don't think the club needs to know who sits where.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.