Palace - Post match thread

That was a hard watch. Think our players travels could have a lot to do with that performance.
Plus playing against 12 again. Madeley was fucking dire, yet again.
Happy with that result. For any of you that always bang on about a scruffy win, don't you dare
come on here moaning. We got one ;-)

surprisingly i am but come on it a wasnt good and we need to be so much better and annoyingly we can be which is the disappointing thing. Some really poor performances today. No need to name them, they were pretty obvious. Struggling to see the difference between pellegrini and pep at moment, in the league at least.

most of them had just returned from International duty. Being a little lethargic can only be expected.

I was a pellers fan, but it is fairly black and white (to me anyways), that we have a huge upgrade in managers.

Valuable 3 its

Lacklustre performance but not too surprising after the (fucking) internationals!!!!......god I hate them......always effects the players performance in the game after they have been away

Im guessing thats why Stones and Gudongan weren't even not he bench

Plus we are away in Germany during the week.

Hats of to Ya Ya - class act today but overall that was far from a team thats going to win the title. I hope the messiah Jesus is as good in the PL as he is in Brazil cos we are going to need his goals by the time he gets here.

Absolutely agree with you. Dave and Ferna are brilliant players but they dont get us the goals partic Dave and that I find worrying when you are going for a title. You need goals from everywhere.

To be fair to Dave, he can't possibly score from the bench. Game changed in our favour when he came on, we created lots more chances that led to the winning goal.

Absolutely agree with you. Dave and Ferna are brilliant players but they dont get us the goals partic Dave and that I find worrying when you are going for a title. You need goals from everywhere.

Dave's the worst. Arguably THE most talented player to be able to combine his talent with an shocking ability to lose the plot when given any sight of goal. If he had the composure of a striker, he'd score 20+ a season.

To be fair to Dave, he can't possibly score from the bench. Game changed in our favour when he came on, we created lots more chances that led to the winning goal.

I'm not saying otherwise. He's an incredible player and arguably my favourite ever City player. In with a shout at least. It's just so frustrating to see a guy with so much talent who, when he sees the goal, 9 times out of 10, goes to pieces. Not that he did this game, mind. My comments are OT if nothing else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.