Palace - Post Match Thread

Great second half. Some very good performances today. Silva was brilliant, Toure controlled the middle, De Bruyne was back to what he should be doing more often. His best game for months and Ottamendi was great when needed.

Not sure Fernandinho at right back works. Very uncertain first half from him.

Think it worked in the first part of the game, when Palace were playing three at the back, as he then had the opportunity to invert, but once they reverted to a 4-4-2, then he was pinned back more and defensively exposed on a number of occasions by Zaha.

Excellemt all round today.but silva, vinny, otter and yaya were exceptional.

Yet makes.me.think what would the season have been with a fit vinny, otter, clichy and whoever is at right back look so much better when he's there

It seems bizarre to say that we look better without someone who's scored five in his last six, but we did look more like a Pep attack without Aguero today.

I think that wee fella in a blue shirt - No. 21 - is quite good.
Wonder if he might get into Garth Crooks player of the season ?

Cracking goal by Kompany, probably the best I've seen him score. 5 different scorers, shame Jesus wasn't on the score sheet, but still early in his comeback.

Superb performance, how Sane didn't get on the score sheet is a wonder. Movement and pace from our three young attackers backed up by the brilliant pair of Silva and De Bruyne - it doesn't get much better than that. Also fair play to Clichy, thought he had a very decent game. Bloody cold though where I was sat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.