Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever team is picked tonight, we have to assume that it is the best available. We have no idea on how players have trained this week or who might be carrying knocks.

I trust pellers and his sidekicks to pick the best available 11

madcitehfan said:
mosssideblue said:

Risky.

And the alternative is to go with some of the wacky suggestions on here is it.

End of the day, we know nothing about how the players have prepared for this game.

No doubt as soon at the team is announced on here, the Samaritans will be innundated

Ric said:
Hopefully the results at the weekend will give us the kick up the arse we need. Palace don't really have anything to play for, and we've got a full squad to choose from. Play like we did against Burnley though and we're in for a long night.

Players of MCFC
You've looked at the table
You've been paid super money to show your talent and excel at something others can only dream about doing for a career .

Show what you can really do tonight . Be willing to do the extraordinary for your teammates
We know you can
We expect it
Now go out onto that pitch and do it

C'mon City

Chamakh The God said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Not looking forward to this one bit.

I am.

Every cloud and all that, eh!

There's a few on here worried about Palace's pace, but to me that's as much to our benefit. It means they'll come out and try to play, not spend 90+ mins with 10 behind the ball waiting to see if they can get a hoofed clearance breakaway.

I think there's more chance of us conceding a goal than there is against the likes of Hull, but on the other hand there's much more chance of us scoring a couple/few.

A lot on here are scared of conceding a goal, perhaps with good reason, but it needn't be a disaster.

I'm in a better frame of mind now, i've had a rethink,were going to batter them 0 - 4 piece cake.

mosssideblue said:
Whichever team is picked tonight, we have to assume that it is the best available. We have no idea on how players have trained this week or who might be carrying knocks.

Really?

mosssideblue said:

I trust him to pick what he believes to be his best 11 as he knows he will be judged on how the team performs.

I think it will be a tough game but we should have enough quality to get the 3 points. Would be nice to see a good committed performance.

City win
1-1 half time
1-3 full time
Personally think it's nuts playing this game Monday night for the City fans travelling...could have been played at anytime over the weekend.

MP should hand them personally a sealed envelope with the League table inside it!!
'Up to you guys to redeem yourselves' written on it in Block Capitals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.