Paqueta Charged By The FA.

When he sees players like Rashford on £350,000.00 a week.

The problem with footballers (as well as the majority of the human race) is that there isn't enough money on the planet that will fill that void.
Utter nonsense. Weird you used him as the example.

Utter nonsense. Weird you used him as the example.
The point I was making is in relation to your question (albeit rhetorical) when is £150K a week not enough?

These players (like most people in other walks of life) will always compare what they earn with others.

Although most of us cannot relate to earning a nine figure income these lads can and do. Not only that, it doesn't take them long to get use to spending it. When they see other players Rashford (for example, who I think is one of the most overated Players in the league) earning twice his salary he might be forgiven for thinking he's under earning (relatatively speaking).

I'm not condoning what he has "allegedly" done. I'm just pointing out that for some people £1M a week isn't enough. If it was then all the world's billionaires would have retired by now.

Maybe but the guy has destroyed his career and with it could end up back on the streets like his mates.

I get that, hopefully the money he's earned so far will see him okay. If he's just been a greedy bugger then I've no sympathy, but I've visited Brazil and him being pressured is a viable reason. If I was him I'd certainly use that as my defence.

The point I was making is in relation to your question (albeit rhetorical) when is £150K a week not enough?

These players (like most people in other walks of life) will always compare what they earn with others.

Although most of us cannot relate to earning a nine figure income these lads can and do. Not only that, it doesn't take them long to get use to spending it. When they see other players Rashford (for example, who I think is one of the most overated Players in the league) earning twice his salary he might be forgiven for thinking he's under earning (relatatively speaking).

I'm not condoning what he has "allegedly" done. I'm just pointing out that for some people £1M a week isn't enough. If it was then all the world's billionaires would have retired by now.
While I get the point you're making, I doubt this has anything to do with earning more money for himself. I wouldn't have even thought there's much money to be made from betting on yellow cards anyway, certainly not as a percentage of 150K.

Jesus
It says the bets were placed on an island off Rio……….a place called Paquetta island!!!!!
Incredible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.