Paqueta Charged By The FA.

I wouldn’t have thought so much money was bet on these silly prop bets ie yellow cards.

I would have thought the amount would have been low so a large amount coming in would not only drastically alter the line but also throw up red flags as well, especially given the fact it would take a lot of money to make it worthwhile for these guys to win given they make so much to begin with!!
Exactly how it works and how spot fixing is exposed.

Poverty is rife in Brazil as is crime. He could have been trying to help poor mates out or perhaps some criminal group put pressure on him or his family.
That was my thought.

He maybe looking out for his family to make some cash from him.

Could be completely wrong mind and he's part of their village Mafia.

:)

Gutted. He would be perfect for us.

Very silly if he’s done it but it makes no sense if he has

Betway's systems triggered this alert. The circumstantial evidence will be in those systems and I suspect it will be pretty overwhelming. We all know how much bookies hate to lose!

If people on Paqueta Island barely place any bets on Premier League yellow cards and then all of a sudden there's a flurry of them on the games where Paqueta got booked, he's toast. They've clearly been far too obvious about it to trigger those alerts so quickly.
By all accounts, and I'm only going off what I've read on the internet, there were multiple new accounts set up by people on "Paqueta Island" on the days of the bets and pretty much all of them lumped the maximum amount you can stake on him getting a card(s), there's talk of a player in Italy doing it too as many of the bets were accas where both players got booked on the same day.

Not too clever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.