Paralympics Paris

Sorry guys, can't get the same schedule up that I do with the Olympics, partly because of the timing with the football being back etc... and partly due to the variation of each event (which I'm all for). It's just too much work.

Looking forward to watching it though.
You have nothing to alopogise for (family joke alopogise sorry) you did a sterling job in the Olympics, these are even more complicated.
Thank you for the thoughts though. :-)

I am a bit behind , tandum, steve bate, another silver , we seem to be giving it their best and decent times, just not enough , but loads more to come

I’m in Paris and watching my wife’s cousins in the rowing on Sunday. Just finished the heat and they got the world record time. Well done Gregg Stevenson and Lauren Rowlands. Hopefully they win gold on Sunday to add to their World Championship gold that they won last year.

A French bloke with two legs has beat an Aussie with one leg, how is that fair?
Thinking exactly the same. The british rider double lapped a guy from Portugal with one leg. But I guess its the time you make that counts to make it through, you dont beat the other guy, he can still make it through in theory, but wont.
There is also an automatic time adjustment depending on the severity of disability.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.