Paralympics Paris

The swimming is unreal , there was Chinese bloke with no arms, he was like Man from Atlantis, hardly took a breath his legs were like a motor boat. He actually came second but he literally had to swim his head into the wall to touch!

The swimming is unreal , there was Chinese bloke with no arms, he was like Man from Atlantis, hardly took a breath his legs were like a motor boat. He actually came second but he literally had to swim his head into the wall to touch!
When I watched Poppy Maskell win her gold medal the swimmer in the first lane had no arms, she did that too. I was mesmerised watching it but also saddened.

I am worried about johnny peacock , this is a games too far for him , it is a young mans sport , he was rambling and said he has no confidence and that johnny in 2017 would have beaten them all ,talking about himself in the third person, he has been a hero of mine so it is upsetting to see him like that

Also sad for david weir , also a games to far , props to him at doing all that training at 45 ! He didnt win a medal but has reacted very calmly and as the nice man he is

That Chinese bloke was honestly one of the most mental things I've ever seen. A human speedboat.

I am worried about johnny peacock , this is a games too far for him , it is a young mans sport , he was rambling and said he has no confidence and that johnny in 2017 would have beaten them all ,talking about himself in the third person, he has been a hero of mine so it is upsetting to see him like that

Also sad for david weir , also a games to far , props to him at doing all that training at 45 ! He didnt win a medal but has reacted very calmly and as the nice man he is
Doesn't sound like Jonnie is going anywhere anytime soon...

Last edited:
Incredibly proud seeing us sat 2nd in the medal table. Shows were doing something right for our disabled athletes, probably in spite of some of the policies that have come in, in recent years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.