Paranoid!!!

explain that her overeating & generally poor presentation is the root cause of the problem. put her on a Performance Improvement Plan

CityChick said:
dont own up. if its just kissing you will get over it in time and ur current gf will probably forgive you for it.

dont upset her if you dont have to!
Tbh i am over it because to me it was the love i had for my gf that made me realise what i was doing an stopped me from going any further... 1 of those moments when you think with you d**k! Just dont see her being as lenient as id hope!
BimboBob said:
Try some reverse mental stuff...

Tell your current bird that whilst she was away you visited a prossie. She will probably go mental. Fair do's. Wait about 10 minutes and then say...oh...now i remember...it wasn't a prossie i just kissed my ex.

This will seem like not a bad thing at all and she will soon be licking your plums waiting for the pop shot.
Lol :D

Bellyeye said:
Aye, own up. You'll always feel like a liar and a cheat otherwise.

Don't keep it to yourself and just hope your ex doesn't say anything. Or you could try and think about something incriminating you know about your ex that she wouldn't want anyone knowing.

Mikem93 said:
Bellyeye said:

Don't keep it to yourself and just hope your ex doesn't say anything. Or you could try and think about something incriminating you know about your ex that she wouldn't want anyone knowing.
I was thinking of that tbh, only problem is there's not that much i could say lol... She kept on saying to me "i could screw you over but you know im not that type of person" she honesty doesn't seem like she would screw me over but that obviously isn't going to stop me from being paranoid.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:30 pm --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
Armaan said:
I just fucked things up for myself real bad. Past two weeks i havent seen my gf much coz shes been staying over at her cousans in London. Felt very horny (lol) and started thinking about my ex.... Thought id give her a call and she agreed to meet me, obviously because shes still deeply in love with me. I thought id try to be clever and be in two relationships at once!

Anyway, met up with her once... Only a bit of kissing to start off with. But as soon as I went back home i thought to myself "what the fuck have i done"... I felt guilty and regretted it because i do love my current gf a lot and i felt like shit from that point on... I dont even know what made me do this it was just stupid of me to do it. I explained to my ex that i didnt feel right and i couldnt be with her.... She was devastated but promised not to tell anyone about what had happened.... She even said a few months down the line when shes over me we could be friends.... Im just so paranoid thinking what if she does tell.... Ahhh this is too much of a head fuck! And yes im a dick for playing with her feelings!

You've said it all there.
Forgot to mention the day i told her i couldnt be with her was the day of her Aunts funeral.... They were very very close....

when your telling her that you've cheated, start doing as many press ups as poss wearing roller skates

Armaan said:
Mikem93 said:
Bellyeye said:

I was thinking of that tbh, only problem is there's not that much i could say lol... She kept on saying to me "i could screw you over but you know im not that type of person" she honesty doesn't seem like she would screw me over but that obviously isn't going to stop me from being paranoid.

-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:30 pm --

The Pink Panther said:
Armaan said:
I just fucked things up for myself real bad. Past two weeks i havent seen my gf much coz shes been staying over at her cousans in London. Felt very horny (lol) and started thinking about my ex.... Thought id give her a call and she agreed to meet me, obviously because shes still deeply in love with me. I thought id try to be clever and be in two relationships at once!

Anyway, met up with her once... Only a bit of kissing to start off with. But as soon as I went back home i thought to myself "what the fuck have i done"... I felt guilty and regretted it because i do love my current gf a lot and i felt like shit from that point on... I dont even know what made me do this it was just stupid of me to do it. I explained to my ex that i didnt feel right and i couldnt be with her.... She was devastated but promised not to tell anyone about what had happened.... She even said a few months down the line when shes over me we could be friends.... Im just so paranoid thinking what if she does tell.... Ahhh this is too much of a head fuck! And yes im a dick for playing with her feelings!

Forgot to mention the day i told her i couldnt be with her was the day of her Aunts funeral.... They were very very close....

changed me mind....you deserve everything you get...

Armaan said:
Bellyeye said:
Cant, i know how my gf is and she'd leave me tbh... Dont want that to happen. Im so stressed out right now, i think if she doesn't open her mouth in 1 or 2 month time then she probably never will? Well i hope so anyway

Its difficult but I was in a very similar situation and the guilt stqrted to grind me down and it affected the relationship so I was really honest and owned up. Moment of weakness, made me realise etc (no bullshit). She pondered for a few days but thought better of me for being honest and we're together 3 years on. No secrets.

Of course it could have gone either way but I definitely think its best to be honest. If its meant to be and all that

"i could screw you over but you know im not that type of person"

That first bit worries me. It's a veiled threat which loosely translates in girl speak as:

"I will hold this one in the bank, and I will use it to get you back at some point. I will never, ever discard this particular IOU".

I'd be very careful with her. If she knows your girlfriend, I think I'd own up. That worry will eat away at your gut like a cancer and personally I think I'd rather be freshly dumped and clear of concience rather than have that nagging, aching worry hanging over me. You'll always be worrying when or if your girlfriend will find out.

Armaan said:
Mikem93 said:
Bellyeye said:

I was thinking of that tbh, only problem is there's not that much i could say lol... She kept on saying to me "i could screw you over but you know im not that type of person" she honesty doesn't seem like she would screw me over but that obviously isn't going to stop me from being paranoid.

-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:30 pm --

The Pink Panther said:
Armaan said:

lying on the internet of all places i never expeted that

33ct1tc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.