Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Zinchenko is Zabaleta 2.0. Fucking love him.

We’d a great second half, our midfield really did a good job, aside from Rodri who once again shit the bed at times. It’s like watching Hamann at times when he has the ball

Stones, Walker and Dias were absolutely immense. Once Oleks joined them we were rock solid.

Phil looked edgy tonight, he’s going to tear the arse out of them on Tuesday, wait and see.
Rodri I thought was very very good second half. Equally poor in first. He needs to stop taking unnecessary risks and keep it simple.

Said in the match day thread,

This reminded me of one of Those Nigel Benn v Chris Eubank encounters.

Early rounds you thought Benn was going to take Eubanks Head clean off.

And just like that....... the fight changed.

And you were like wtf.

Benn was all over ropes.

Thought we were excellent second half.

2 away goals, and the win.

Not too shabby ehhhh blues :-)
Wat son

It's a funny old game. There we were all moaning at half time how dominant they were, men against boys blah blah blah. If there's one thing we have more than any other team in this competition it's staying power. It's remarkable how calm we were, didn't get flustered and gradually got back into the game. Actually looking back that last 10 mins of the first half we were starting move the ball around much better and Phil had that wonderful opportunity. The experienced pros like Kev, Gundagon and Rodri were never rattled. PSG couldnt keep the levels of energy up because they don't have to week in week out like we do.
Yeah it's what I said in the thread that they were virtually knackered after about 30 mins. French league hasnt the same level of fitness as PL. So psg have it all to do but its going to be interesting to see what their reaction is ,if any .

I hope all you bedwetters read this post and hang your heads in shame. When will you mugs learn?
Have you guys ever been to a game? You hear some shit in the stands. The matchday thread is just that. People talk shit in the heat of the moment NON SHOCKA!
If true, that is utterly pathetic
id be doing the same if they scored against the scousers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.