Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Neymar is a brilliant footballer but I don't think there is a bigger cheat in football. The slightest touch and he hurls himself to the ground. Sprinted the entire length of the pitch to try and get Kev sent off getting in the refs face. I really hope we don't fuck the second leg up. Players like him deserve to watch the final on TV.

Rubbish, we must have been watching a different game.

They were OK - we had them the whole time.
There was a period in the first half when they were playing some incredible football. Almost awe-inspiring and perhaps caught us off guard. That said we were still solid at the back and they didn't create much out of it. It really shows what Dias has brought to this side compared to last season.

Poch is the South American Sean Dyce. His teams are full of big guys and a couple of pacy guys up front. But this time instead of Kane and Son he's got Neymar and Mbarm up top.

We had a rough time of it in the first half. At half time Pep had analysied and he told the players what's what.

The second half we smashed the fuck out of the 2hats. And that is why we're going to the final

Pep is a football genius. DeBruyne and Mahrez are brilliant footballers. Foden is a generational talent the like of which English football hasn't seen since Gazza. The rest of the team are as good as Cloughie's back to back European Cup winners. And as far as I'm concerned that's as high a praise you can give any team.

WE'RE ALL GOING ISTANBUL!!!

I wonder if the people currently slagging Sterling were part of the FFS Mahrez gang. Who would have thought incredibly talented footballers playing 50+ games a year may suffer from dips in form. Good job they've got the support of Bluemoon's finest.
There are people on this forum that never learn. The amount of times I've read 'Oh I was wrong about him' after they've slagged a player off for months is ridiculous. It's not even the first time it's happened with Mahrez.

Now they've moved on to the next set of players. Sterling, Jesus, and Torres. I might have a sweepstake as to who it'll be next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.