Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Palace v City reserves Saturday, meanwhile PSG play 5th place Lens in a must win game as they are behind Lille in a title chase with just 4 games to go. Lens are in a race for a Europa League spot which is very important to them. I'd never wish injury on players (apart from Rags and Dippers) but I hope that snide twat Neymar's suffers from something not too trivial, like his leg dropping off.

Palace v City reserves Saturday, meanwhile PSG play 5th place Lens in a must win game as they are behind Lille in a title chase with just 4 games to go. Lens are in a race for a Europa League spot which is very important to them. I'd never wish injury on players (apart from Rags and Dippers) but I hope that snide twat Neymar's suffers from something not too trivial, like his leg dropping off.

Or a visit from his sister.

Bit disingenuous that from the presenter and Gullit, claiming that the whole game changed on a moment of luck. City were dominating the second half prior to De Bruyne’s goal. It wasn’t completely out of the blue.
There’s no luck in football, just opportunity. Opportunist is solely at the discretion of the officials.

Can you imagine Colin Bell walking out the dressing room to announce we were one up? Spare me the half way half time social media shit

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.