Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed something about psg playing at home, they seem to struggle against 3-4-3, 3-5-2 formations. i wouldnt recommend it for city as they are not well drilled at those but it wouldnt shock me to see something like

ederson
laporte
dias
stones

cancelo
rodri
gundogan
bernardo
walker

foden and de bruyne.

just an heads up
Or down with a shake right and left. ;)

Surely he goes with the tried and tested? Anything else and he's over thinking it.

Ederson
Walker
Zincenko
Dias
Stones
Rodri
Gundo
Silva
KDB
Foden
Mahrez

There is only one position that could possibly up for debate and that's stones.
This.

no doubts about John. We need his speed in this game.

Gonna be a tough game, but if we can come away with the minimum of 1 away goal and keep their attack shut out. I watched PSG at the weekend and they are always looking to exploit the opposition defence with Mbappe's speed.

Long ball over the top - this is what they will try and achieve to counter our press up front

Easy to say, harder to do no doubt, but our defence just needs to be wary of this threat and not play too much of a high line and everyone will have to play their part to the max when we dont have the ball

I'm strangely laid back about this tie. Lovely position to be in, one trophy in the bag another virtually assured. Whatever happens the season has been a success as far as I'm concerned. I'm really looking forward to watching a great match tomorrow between two elite teams. I don"t think I'll be disappointed.

I'm strangely laid back about this tie. Lovely position to be in, one trophy in the bag another virtually assured. Whatever happens the season has been a success as far as I'm concerned. I'm really looking forward to watching a great match tomorrow between two elite teams. I don"t think I'll be disappointed.
Same here, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.