Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what PSG think of us? Our European performances have been excellent this year and our control of the game on Sunday must have registered with them. They won’t have played many better than us in the past year.

Lack of goals is my big worry about this semi final.
We simply have to be better, maybe we need a No 9.
Our bagfuls of goals have dried up.
This will be the thing that comes back to haunt us, although is there a story in there (Aguero) One last legendary moment, a fitting finale!

I wonder what PSG think of us? Our European performances have been excellent this year and our control of the game on Sunday must have registered with them. They won’t have played many better than us in the past year.
Funny you should ask that as I have just been looking at what their fans think. The vast majority, that I can see, are very confident. Arrogant even. Underestimating us.

They should bet on themselves because not one bookmaker agrees.

As you would expect it’s mainly based on their confidence in Neymar and Mbappe. They are also ignoring the huge amounts of luck they had beating Barca and Bayern and believe they are better than them and us. Its also based on their speed vs a high line.

They also think that their squad is better than ours now they are all fully fit.

Honestly they are no better than Dortmund and are struggling to win the French League with their superstars.

In the CL they’ve lost to United and Leipzig. We have lost to NOBODY The only team unbeaten.

Transfermarkt have City valued at £924 million and PSG at £746 million and we are at full strength too.

Contrast their self belief with some City fans posting they are “scared” of PSG (not that I can see that on BM by the way)

Decent officials and no fuck ups = not a problem for us. They’re just not as good as they think they are.

Last edited:

They'll be nervous. Bayern gave them a battering in that 2nd leg and only lost because Lewandowski was injured for both games I think. Created a shit tonne of chances, but couldn't take them.

I'm expecting it to go like the Manchester derbies. We dominate, they counter.

Just need to play the game and not the occasion. Which is easier said than done. But we should feel confident after the spirit we showed home and away vs. Dortmund and after the cup win.

They'll be better with Verratti on the pitch, but I still think we'll dominate the ball and have plenty of chances to score. We just need to take them. There's got to be one game where it all comes together for us surely?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.