Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The toughest game so far and the most important game(s) yet.

Pep my dear it‘s finally time, to bring you the CL trophy back home!

Pep take my synergy!

If we can get passed PSG we'll win the cup
Says who? Zidane‘s Madrid in a CL Final or Tuchel‘s Chelsea shouldn‘t be close to be underestimated. Both games will be tough as Stone Cold Steve Austin

Last edited:
Funny you should ask that as I have just been looking at what their fans think. The vast majority, that I can see, are very confident. Arrogant even. Underestimating us.

They should bet on themselves because not one bookmaker agrees.

As you would expect it’s mainly based on their confidence in Neymar and Mbappe. They are also ignoring the huge amounts of luck they had beating Barca and Bayern and believe they are better than them and us. Its also based on their speed vs a high line.

They also think that their squad is better than ours now they are all fully fit.

Honestly they are no better than Dortmund and are struggling to win the French League with their superstars.

In the CL they’ve lost to United and Leipzig. We have lost to NOBODY The only team unbeaten.

Transfermarkt have City valued at £924 million and PSG at £746 million and we are at full strength too.

Contrast their self belief with some City fans posting they are “scared” of PSG (not that I can see that on BM by the way)

Decent officials and no fuck ups = not a problem for us. They’re just not as good as they think they are.
Underestimating us up to the point of arrogance = shitting themselves.

Turkey now gone into full lockdown until the 17th May, I'd say very unlikely any supporters would be able to travel to the final and questionable whether it should be played in Istanbul

At the risk of 'overthinking it' I wonder if playing walker as part of a back 3 to combat the counter attack of their front 3 would be a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.