Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprisingly chilled about this game. Thought I'd be more on edge.
Probably because they're not a team I would hate to lose to and also it's a first leg anyway so it won't be over after the match. I'm also confident we'll get at least one goal so even if we do lose we could pull it back next week. Having said that I think we'll win comfortably and I'll be more nervous next week worrying that we're going to throw it away or get stitched up by the officials.
Yeah I'm more worried about our home leg

Id rather Walker didn't go over the half way line tonight - he has one job and thats to keep Mbappe out of the game as much as possible. Walker isn't key to our overloads outside the penalty area and for what advantage he does give us is outweighed by his main job.
I don't want to see Mbappe sprinting away towards our penalty area unmarked with Walker caught upfield with his trousers down on a meaningless overlap run.
We can starve Neymar of the ball as I think thats the only way to keep him quiet and unable to effect the game. When he does get it I want us to fucking swarm him and make him cough up possession so he has to go and pick it up on a short pass from the back 4. He is less able to dictate play from his own half.
These fuckers are a set of the biggest diving bastards i've ever seen. Di-Maria is a fucking con merchant and Neymar is as bad. Worst in the Bayern game was Paredes the cheating bastard, screaming and rolling over when no contact, would have made Harry Hotspur proud - I fucking hate that shit.
Nervous but excited. Lets show these cunts what were all about. No quarter asked or given.
Agree about Kyle, and that’s also why I expect Zinchenko to get the nod at left back as he will give us some natural width that side, whilst Walker sits back to mind Mbappe and Neymar.

Walking around work hearing United fans talking about how they want Real or Chelsea to win the Champions League because they can't stand the thought of oil money winning it.

I get the feeling that sometimes they do it because they think it winds me up but it genuinely puts a huge grin on my face every time

Both teams full fitness. What a cracking game this will be. If we can just come away with an away goal and keep MBappe and Tom Daley quiet that will do for me.

Walking around work hearing United fans talking about how they want Real or Chelsea to win the Champions League because they can't stand the thought of oil money winning it.

I get the feeling that sometimes they do it because they think it winds me up but it genuinely puts a huge grin on my face every time
That is how thick the Rags are, do they not realise the Chelsea owner is a rich oil tycoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.