Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL - Tue 28 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m prepared to accept 11 changes, get the lads missing out some minutes & more CL experience, playing Steffen is a great shout also, but expect something like 6/7 changes
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Ake
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Mahrez
Torres
zinchy will do well from his sick bed

So excited for this game, really hope we use a solid back line , cant afford to let MNM have a good day with our defence. Up front whoever plays im happy , would like to see Foden and Mahrez play, and Sterling getting a shot to challenge for the starting spot again, think the lad still has it in him.

Kante tested positive for covid. Brace yourselves for the outbreak at City with several to miss the Liverpool game. We know it will happen.

I hope we play our strongest side and try an put a marker down,its brilliant playin higher quality teams back to back,not a chance pep is puttin a weakend side out,always goes his strongest in cl ,theres 4 full days rest till liverpool,and international after that which a few wont be goin,games like this an chelsea ect,spur on huge winnin runs

Kante tested positive for covid. Brace yourselves for the outbreak at City with several to miss the Liverpool game. We know it will happen.
Hopefully we will be okay if all the players are vaccinated as it supposedly massively reduces transmission.

I hope we play our strongest side and try an put a marker down,its brilliant playin higher quality teams back to back,not a chance pep is puttin a weakend side out,always goes his strongest in cl ,theres 4 full days rest till liverpool,and international after that which a few wont be goin,games like this an chelsea ect,spur on huge winnin runs
We can't play our strongest side. It's physically impossible for our players to run and press the way they did against Chelsea.

In my opinion ,Mahrez and sterling will definitely start and pep will take off Bernardo from midfield so that he is ready for Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.