Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

Not a bad signing, another player who knows what’s expected in the premiership and that’s what we need at this stage in our development
Rome was not built in a day.

2 good signings in my eyes just don’t want Bellamy

why would anyone want kompany to go forward ! have you seen him take a shot ?lol

RobinJo said:
Ntini77 said:
RobinJo said:
Ntini77 said:
'Calm down guys, we cant have 11 superstars that cost £30m+ each.'

True but by the looks of things we're going to have lots of 10-15m+ players that just aren't that good.

I understand Hughes going after Parker but if he signs Bellamy I'll be sick as a pig.

We need balance.

Yes but we don't need a raging injury prone striker.

I'm talking of Parker and Bridge.

Quality signings. However much they cost.

Yeah hard to disagree with that, quality signings in regards of balance within the team but not quality players IMO

Let's wait and see though, hey ?

Vbr your fucking retarded. Does it look like we need more influential midfielders? SWP, Robiniho, Petrov, Ireland, Elano, Sturridge, Weiss etc ... We need solidity in midfield not flair and Parker provides that. You know FUCK all about football so how about you piss off the forum or stop complaining that we're the richest team in the world and we're actually signing quality players.

As ashamed as i am to write it, with SWP's injury Bellamy is probably just the player we need

Typical Hughes, get rid of a technically gifted player in Elano and bring in a very unskillfull donkey like Parker just brilliant.

Stackmoney said:
Typical Hughes, get rid of a technically gifted player in Elano and bring in a very unskillfull donkey like Parker just brilliant.

Technically gifted moaning bastard that shows no pride or fight in wearing the badge, Hughes did right in not bowing down to Elano.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.