Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

Stackmoney said:
Typical Hughes, get rid of a technically gifted player in Elano and bring in a very unskillfull donkey like Parker just brilliant.

We're lightweight in midfield at the moment, we're playing in the Prem not Serie A or La Liga.
Elano maybe a better player than Parker technically but he certainly isn't physically, which can be more important sometimes in the PL.

Stackmoney said:
Typical Hughes, get rid of a technically gifted player in Elano and bring in a very unskillfull donkey like Parker just brilliant.

I disagree with your assessment I beleive he will add a bit more steel to the team which is exactly what is needed

Happy with Bridge & Parker. Not ecstatic but happy. Both experienced premiership players which is what we need foremost.
Couple more of this calibre of signing plus hopefully one big buy.

LEE BRADBURY said:
Not a bad signing, another player who knows what’s expected in the premiership and that’s what we need at this stage in our development
Rome was not built in a day.

2 good signings in my eyes just don’t want Bellamy

Agree, but development? no relegation battle. If we were developing we would be in 7-8 spot and possibly attracted a higher calibre of player.
A Bellamy signing would just piss me off no end.

Omiclops said:
Vbr your fucking retarded. Does it look like we need more influential midfielders? SWP, Robiniho, Petrov, Ireland, Elano, Sturridge, Weiss etc ... We need solidity in midfield not flair and Parker provides that. You know FUCK all about football so how about you piss off the forum or stop complaining that we're the richest team in the world and we're actually signing quality players.

You're the fucking retarded one. "influential midfielders", that's exactly what we fucking need in the centre of the park. INFLUENCE. We don't want more mediocre shite like we have now. You know fuck all about football too judging from your opinions too so you piss off the forum yourself. And since when am I complaining that we're rich? Silly twat.

Omiclops said:
Vbr your fucking retarded. Does it look like we need more influential midfielders? SWP, Robiniho, Petrov, Ireland, Elano, Sturridge, Weiss etc ... We need solidity in midfield not flair and Parker provides that. You know FUCK all about football so how about you piss off the forum or stop complaining that we're the richest team in the world and we're actually signing quality players.

Football is all about opinions and in my eyes Parker is an over rated midfielder deemed better than he is because he is English. He runs about a bit maybe but is lacking any sort of quality to be good enough for a team aiming for the top 6. Hughes will love Parker as he will not give him any trouble. I was all for keeping Hughes as he could deliver players in the transfer window, but signing Parker is the easy option to give us mid table mediocrity.

Goaters said:
Omiclops said:

Football is all about opinions and in my eyes Parker is an over rated midfielder deemed better than he is because he is English. He runs about a bit maybe but is lacking any sort of quality to be good enough for a team aiming for the top 6. Hughes will love Parker as he will not give him any trouble. I was all for keeping Hughes as he could deliver players in the transfer window, but signing Parker is the easy option to give us mid table mediocrity.

And Ill take mid table stability for now.Thank you.Then we get the special one etc in June

parker is a good dm does his job which is breaking up attacks and feeding flair players to do there stuff and protect back four people moan because elano plays hollywood balls too much now we get parker people bitching that he only passes 5 yards.thats his job as dm to break up play and keep the ball moving doing the shitty work in the middle that only Kompany and ireland do at the moment agree not the best in the world but one of the best of his type in the prem. who's to say we won't buy another dm aswell as parker

Goaters said:
Omiclops said:

And Ill take mid table stability for now.Thank you.Then we get the special one etc in June

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.