Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

Biggsy1 said:
I just cant understand some people we sign a new player and people are moaning ffs, imagine what the selling clubs fans are feeling like. Jesus some people are never happy!
So true, we need players who have played in the premiership not some fcuking one for the future from a Dutch league, or Swiss league, wake up we are in the shit these signings need to have an immediate fcuking impact just to save our bacon

vbr said:
Omiclops said:
Vbr your fucking retarded. Does it look like we need more influential midfielders? SWP, Robiniho, Petrov, Ireland, Elano, Sturridge, Weiss etc ... We need solidity in midfield not flair and Parker provides that. You know FUCK all about football so how about you piss off the forum or stop complaining that we're the richest team in the world and we're actually signing quality players.

You're the fucking retarded one. "influential midfielders", that's exactly what we fucking need in the centre of the park. INFLUENCE. We don't want more mediocre shite like we have now. You know fuck all about football too judging from your opinions too so you piss off the forum yourself. And since when am I complaining that we're rich? Silly twat.

No we don't need influence we need SOLIDITY thats why we concede so many goals DIPSHIT. He's hardly mediocre, his recent form has proved that. our complaining about signings like Parker, well would you rather we signed Robbie Savage? Be greatful we're signing players and have the money to do so.

Goaters said:
Omiclops said:
Vbr your fucking retarded. Does it look like we need more influential midfielders? SWP, Robiniho, Petrov, Ireland, Elano, Sturridge, Weiss etc ... We need solidity in midfield not flair and Parker provides that. You know FUCK all about football so how about you piss off the forum or stop complaining that we're the richest team in the world and we're actually signing quality players.

Football is all about opinions and in my eyes Parker is an over rated midfielder deemed better than he is because he is English. He runs about a bit maybe but is lacking any sort of quality to be good enough for a team aiming for the top 6. Hughes will love Parker as he will not give him any trouble. I was all for keeping Hughes as he could deliver players in the transfer window, but signing Parker is the easy option to give us mid table mediocrity.

And Ill take mid table stability for now.Thank you.Then we get the special one etc in June

eato said:
As ashamed as i am to write it, with SWP's injury Bellamy is probably just the player we need

I suppose he is, I'd always seen him as a player who ran down the channels, that's why I couldn't see why we'd want him if SWP was fit.

I think it's a brilliant signing. He's got the qualities we need right now, someone to do the hard work that noone else (few exceptions) cares to do.

I'm happy. He may not be a world class superstar but he's a good solid player that will improve our midfeild and add depth to our squad. Also with Parker and Vinnie in DM it will allow Ireland to get forward more often with SWP and Robinho. This season we've had Elano, (who is better just behind the striker) Sweep, (who was out of position) Fernandes and Hamman play in the position that Parker will probably play.

Elano is a quality player however he often bottles it and vince is too young and didi is too old I think Parker is a good signing.........so FUCK YOU......LOL

not a bad signing, at charlton i was massivley impressed with him, like a lot of players (including SWP) he got 'out numbered' at chelsea but (like SWP) dosnt mean he was a bad player.....

WHU say hes their best and most consistant player this season and he will work well with kompany, ireland just infront.

most people on here want a huge name signing everytime, and im one of them, but i also understand the logic behind this signing, will make us more stable in the middle of the park while can also use the ball well, in fact hes pretty much what we need right now,

7/10 for hughes :D

Bids expected shortly for Titus Bramble and Tugay....Hughes type of players....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.