Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

uwe282828 said:
good signing.doesnt get injured very often,good worker,will fit in straight away.played premier league football for a long time.seems a good lad.not a creative player but we need more bite to our team.
the squad is very short of this type of playersince joeyb.im happy keep them comin hughes.
all you sven fans he said we`ll sign players early in the jan window ended up messin around inthe last few hours.good on ya hughes!!

I thought he has been out injured most of this season and a good part of last.

IMO Scott Parker will improve the team and help push us in to the top half of the table. Just Like SWP, Bridge and Sidwell his career stalled at Chelsea. When he was at Newcastle injury stopped him producing his best form and again hindered him at the beginning of his West Ham career. However, by all accounts this season he has been showing the form that persuaded Chelsea to buy him from Charlton and hopefully he is over his injuries and we get the best out of him. So why don't we just give the lad a chance.

Also I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign another midfielder and move Vincent back to CB, hopefully along with Toure.

Bluemoon115 said:
Stackmoney said:
We have the money to buy Ferrari's but were buying Fiat's, Why?

because we have only just got our driving liscense, and will likely crash a Ferrari.

nice response bluemoon, some of the planks on this site of late are driving me nuts, wanta run before they can walk

Bluemoon115 said:
Stackmoney said:

because we have only just got our driving liscense, and will likely crash a Ferrari.

I like it, very good example. Do people honestly think we are gonna be signing the biggest stars this Jan. Would you come? We need to get into a position like Villa before the worlds stars would even dream of signing.

P.S. Dont give a shit how much he earns as long as he improves are situation

Bluemoon115 said:
Stackmoney said:

nice response bluemoon, some of the planks on this site of late are driving me nuts, wanta run before they can walk

Brucie Bonus said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Stackmoney said:

Very good :-)!
Thanks ;-P

Just a note to Stackmoney, I do the metaphors pal, sorry, but it's my thing ;-P

Stackmoney said:

Because the clubs with the best players, that are in the champions league/UEFA wont sell there best players to us in January!!!

Stackmoney said:

Because the clubs with the best players, that are in the champions league/UEFA wont sell there best players to us in January!!!

Stackmoney said:

Because the clubs with the best players, that are in Europe wont sell them to us in January...!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.