Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

Bluemoon115 said:
Stackmoney said:
We have the money to buy Ferrari's but were buying Fiat's, Why?

because we have only just got our driving liscense, and will likely crash a Ferrari.

Excellent analogy.

We have to walk before we can run. Its called a Squad....not these fantasy All Star teams you get on computer games.

People are acting like its the last day of the window.

FFS its day 5 nearly and we already have two established premier league players, they will improve us, and Hughes will bring in better players for other positions.

Bluemoon115 said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Stackmoney said:
We have the money to buy Ferrari's but were buying Fiat's, Why?

because we have only just got our driving liscense, and will likely crash a Ferrari.

Very good :-)!
Thanks ;-P

Just a note to Stackmoney, I do the metaphors pal, sorry, but it's my thing ;-P

Lol

Do we really need another midfielder who can't pass the ball more than five yards and can't pass the ball forward? I thought we had Gelson for that although to be be fair the rest of parkers game is better than Gelson's but thats not saying much.

I've never thought much of Parker since he left Charlton and after watching him on numerous ocassions for Newcastle and West Ham he's not really stood out to me as being anything more than average

Adam Donnelly said:
What a big fuckin let down this window is turning out to be.
Oh well least Bellend's not coming with him
YET

Yeah I know, I mean its the last day of the transfer window and everything!

Failsworth_Blue said:
Do we really need another midfielder who can't pass the ball more than five yards and can't pass the ball forward? I thought we had Gelson for that although to be be fair the rest of parkers game is better than Gelson's but thats not saying much.

I've never thought much of Parker since he left Charlton and after watching him on numerous ocassions for Newcastle and West Ham he's not really stood out to me as being anything more than average

Couldn't agree more. A slight and VERY slight might I add improvement on Gelson for £12mil and god knows how much on wages for an injury prone midfielder who out of all the posters here Parker's best feature is the fact that he's STEELY.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
uwe282828 said:
good signing.doesnt get injured very often,good worker,will fit in straight away.played premier league football for a long time.seems a good lad.not a creative player but we need more bite to our team.
the squad is very short of this type of playersince joeyb.im happy keep them comin hughes.
all you sven fans he said we`ll sign players early in the jan window ended up messin around inthe last few hours.good on ya hughes!!

I thought he has been out injured most of this season and a good part of last.

Has played in 18 premier league games so far this season(probably jinxed him now)

Decent signing. Not a big name signing but will no doubt improve and add depth to the squad. Good move by Hughes again, Happy with the start to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.