Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

we-r-the-big-4 said:
please remember 1 thing... You not only sign the player, you relocate them too. and their kids and spouse, you try telling your wag we are moving honey.. without the for an extra 20k a week bit in there!!!!!

Parker has been 1 of West hams better players this season and will be a great addition to a slack team we have.. the stars will come but we need the regulars to and SP is a good mould of a hughes type player

That makes it so far , Zab Kompany Bridge Parker Robinho SWP and yes TBH.. You don't get em all right,, jo was an already done deal before MH and he still has potential and could prove us all wrong
ี
Fair point, however so far Zab, Kompany, Bridge, Parker, Rob, Jo, swp,Tbh and Berti.
You cant pick n mix, he was the manger when these players signed for good or bad and apparently cook said they were all ok'd by hughes.

What a waste of money for a 30 year old injury prone player that has never been anything better than average since his Charlton days.

At least he's not an objectionable twat like Bellamy but no doubt he's on his way as well.

Hughes can fuck off.

coops said:
H e is 28(born 13 October 1980) sorry to piss on your chips! :-)

OK, £12m for a 28 year old injury prone player that has never been anything better than average since his Charlton days. ;)

Doesn't make me feel a whole lot better I'm afraid.

horrified to wake up this morning to ssn stating we are very close to signing scot parker but then sat back with my brew and realised that he is better than,gelson and haman so would be an improvement at best but its just the money that disturbs me but once he puts a blue shirt on he will have my 110 % backing

west ham have just gone on record to say parker is not for sale....ssn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.