Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

I think we should sign him - I rate him highly - As people have said can play box to box, hard tackler, will compliment Kompany in midfield, release Suprman to play further forward with Robbie

ono said:
When you look at the away games we have lost this season

Boro 0-2, Bolton 0-2, Wigan 1-2, WBA 1-2, Villa 2-4, Racing 1-3,

It's not hard to see why we'd benefit from having somebody like Parker in the centre of midfield to accompany Kompany (see what i did there, looks easy but it's not).

Parker (and wayne bridge) will go someway to ensuring we are a lot more solid away from home. Once we start picking up points away from home against teams who 'battle' we can start to add the star players everybody wants.
that is the most sensible thing ive every heard on this website, id agree if we baught someone good to acompay kompany (i did it to, YES!)

keemcfc said:
that is the most sensible thing ive every heard on this website, id agree if we baught someone good to acompay kompany (i did it to, YES!)
You almost did it, but not quite. No gold star for you, I'm afraid!

Dubai Blue said:
keemcfc said:
You almost did it, but not quite. No gold star for you, I'm afraid!

accop... akam... akomp...damn.

ono was right. it's not easy.

I`m starting a company to keep Kompany company. Anyone want to accompany me in this company

Got my coat, just opening the door

ono said:
When you look at the away games we have lost this season

Boro 0-2, Bolton 0-2, Wigan 1-2, WBA 1-2, Villa 2-4, Racing 1-3,

It's not hard to see why we'd benefit from having somebody like Parker in the centre of midfield to accompany Kompany (see what i did there, looks easy but it's not).

West Brom 3 - West Ham 2, Watford 1 - West Ham 0, West Ham 1 - Bolton 3, Hull 1 - West Ham 0.

All games Parker has played in this year. There is no evidence to suggest that he is the type of player that will stop our bad run against that sort of team, in fact it's to the contrary. West Ham get better results when he doesn't play than when he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.