Partridge

It’s all a bit hit and miss and I’m a huge fan. As someone has mentioned the live TV setting kills it. All the controversial stuff should be off air. The social media part is embarrassingly bad.
Absolutely. Parts of it are great but more of it is ridiculous. The bit that has stuck in my mind so far is in episode 1 when he was doing the hand washing investigation. As he turned up at the hygiene lab, he blew his nose and lobbed it in the bushes. I thought it was a really lazy joke.

After watching the second episode I’m still not totally convinced. I still think they should have done another I’m Alan Partridge where they have 30 minutes to develop a story meaning more scope for him to talk down to various characters. The ‘cringeworthy presenter’ gag can only stretch so far.

After watching the second episode I’m still not totally convinced. I still think they should have done another I’m Alan Partridge where they have 30 minutes to develop a story meaning more scope for him to talk down to various characters. The ‘cringeworthy presenter’ gag can only stretch so far.
Or a suggestive nightmare presenter. So on screen he’s holding together and they need him to fill in, but off screen he’s upsetting guests, crew members etc.

Or a suggestive nightmare presenter. So on screen he’s holding together and they need him to fill in, but off screen he’s upsetting guests, crew members etc.
Hopefully the remaining episodes contain some more off camera scenes (other than just him and Lynn). The hygiene scene last week was funny so maybe a few more of those reports might be thrown in

F**king rubbish - can someone call the 1990's and ask them to take back this utter tosh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.