Party in dortmund

I sincerley hope for the lads that ARE going that this game does mean something. Imagine the scenario City win they go through at the expense of Real Madrid? Platini will drop down dead on the spot clutching his chest with the final words of MONOPOLY whispering from his lips.

jimharri said:
Stockton Heath Blue said:
What's not to like? German beer and Christmas markets. It'll be carnage.
Just don't mention the war!

165993_o.gif
I knew what was coming before i clicked
Still funny though.

If we are out by then, it is likely we will be watching a team of squad players with the Rags match at the weekend after.

Best case scenario for us is a Dortmund win in Madrid if we can win the next two (Not likely I know)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If we are out by then, it is likely we will be watching a team of squad players with the Rags match at the weekend after.

Best case scenario for us is a Dortmund win in Madrid if we can win the next two (Not likely I know)

What are people's thoughts on that match. I know it won't matter if we don't improve dramatically ourselves but I was thinking about this and came to the conclusion that I'd rather Madrid beat Dortmund in the next match. I also came to the conclusion that if they draw, it would be a disaster as then we could win the last three (yeah right!) and still not go through.

Lancet Fluke said:

What are people's thoughts on that match. I know it won't matter if we don't improve dramatically ourselves but I was thinking about this and came to the conclusion that I'd rather Madrid beat Dortmund in the next match. I also came to the conclusion that if they draw, it would be a disaster as then we could win the last three (yeah right!) and still not go through.
A Madrid defeat would leave it in our hands (some hope i know) as we would have to defeat Ajax real and Dortmund oh well

Lancet Fluke said:

Two City wins and a dortmund win in Madrid and draw/win in amsterdam would mean Dortmund would have already qualified as group winners so we would have much more chance of beating them in the last game.

To be honest though I am clutching at straws....

Lancet Fluke said:

Two City wins and a dortmund win in Madrid and draw/win in amsterdam would mean Dortmund would have already qualified as group winners so we would have much more chance of beating them in the last game.

To be honest though I am clutching at straws....

Also got to factor in that Real's other fixture is at home to Ajax, which they will almost certainly win whereas Dortmund are away to Ajax which could conceivably end in a draw. If Madrid beat dortmund and we beat Ajax then we would only have to match Dortmund's result against Ajax when we play Real and it would still be in our own hands going into the last match. And you thought you were clutching at straws!<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:13 pm --<br /><br />
i kne albert davy said:
Lancet Fluke said:

A Madrid defeat would leave it in our hands (some hope i know) as we would have to defeat Ajax real and Dortmund oh well

Surely a Dortmund defeat leaves it just as much in our hands?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.