Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Joker said:
I'm an Arsenal fan and can only apologise for the behaviour of our supporters. Unfortunately, it's no longer a minority. This is one of the reasons why I'm glad I no longer go to matches. I'd hate to be surrounded by the sort of posh, middle class Tory voting idiots who go to our games these days. They're also all over social media, and are one of the reasons why I've grown increasingly disillusioned with the club (add to that our greedy board and clueless manager).

Because a lot of these supporters have had privileged upbringings they expect to see their football team succeed as well. It's the same reason they can't seem to understand your excellent protest against ticket prices. Most of them can afford to be fleeced by the club.

Quite right. Was saying the same on a few posts last week on this here forum. Will they ever go? Will this football bubble burst and if so will all of these sanctimonious mongaloids decide that it is no longer fashionable to sing such sharp witted ditties such as "Arsenal, Arsenal", "One Arsene Wenger" and forever the JCL's favourite "who are ya, who are ya". What a witty bunch.

As for this fella and his woman. Don't like Nasri, but ffs. He only gave it the biggun because he knew that there wouldn't be a punch thrown. How terribly hard. The fella has received a pounding on our websites and rightly so the fucking melt.

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans

Burtonblue said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Yep, classy club, classy fans.
Probably the most disloyal "fans" about.
Their treatment of ex-players is shocking. They are the boo boys of football.
Embarassing.
They even boo their own players who play for them
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Ntn6moW1s[/youtube]

There was one where he was being chased in his car and abused verbally last season. I would never treat another human being like that ever

Wreckless Alec said:
What did that banner of theirs say a couple of years ago "money can't buy you class" haha oh the fucking irony what a bunch of backward twats, there feeble attempts to boo Clichy yesterday was a joke too, who can we boo today no Nasri no Adebeyour oh we will have a pop at Clichy....get over yourselves Arsenal your not even good enough to be our feeder club anymore haha get used to qualifying for the Europa league and no trophies for the foreseeable future you plastic mugs

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
EaglesFan said:
The face of that woman in the background during Edin's goal celebration = PRICELESS :-)

Horrible skank whore - the venom in her face which quickly turns to embarrassment as she turns to the the person she is with, almost as sad as that twat at spurs last year when aguero gives it the 'up yours'

Anyway, fair play to nasri, he may be growing a pair of balls after all!!!
To be fair to Samir, he's from Marseille and Marseille is rough as fuck. I'm sure he knows how to react to dick heads giving it the big'un.

Caveman said:
Burtonblue said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Probably the most disloyal "fans" about.
Their treatment of ex-players is shocking. They are the boo boys of football.
Embarassing.
They even boo their own players who play for them
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Ntn6moW1s[/youtube]
To be fair we used to have some cunts like that who treated Edghill like dog dirt, although not on that scale. Felt sorry for Eboue then.

Caveman said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
EaglesFan said:
The face of that woman in the background during Edin's goal celebration = PRICELESS :-)

Horrible skank whore - the venom in her face which quickly turns to embarrassment as she turns to the the person she is with, almost as sad as that twat at spurs last year when aguero gives it the 'up yours'

Anyway, fair play to nasri, he may be growing a pair of balls after all!!!
To be fair to Samir, he's from Marseille and Marseille is rough as fuck. I'm sure he knows how to react to dick heads giving it the big'un.

I've been there and it is indeed 'rough as fuck'...

Prestwich_Blue said:
Joker said:
I'm an Arsenal fan and can only apologise for the behaviour of our supporters. Unfortunately, it's no longer a minority. This is one of the reasons why I'm glad I no longer go to matches. I'd hate to be surrounded by the sort of posh, middle class Tory voting idiots who go to our games these days. They're also all over social media, and are one of the reasons why I've grown increasingly disillusioned with the club (add to that our greedy board and clueless manager).

Because a lot of these supporters have had privileged upbringings they expect to see their football team succeed as well. It's the same reason they can't seem to understand your excellent protest against ticket prices. Most of them can afford to be fleeced by the club.
Sadly it seems to be true that it's not a minority who are behaving like spoiled brats. We started to see the same thing from rag fans after we beat them in the FA Cup semi a couple of seasons ago. The realisation that the reflected glory that made their miserable lives in places like Wolverhampton, Leicester and Essex bearable could be about to disappear. The only connection they had with the club was because they latched onto success and that was about to start going.

Oi...Leicester is Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.