Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans

SuperYaya said:
citykev28 said:
Why the fuck would he turn up at the ground like that?

Maybe you have to park and walk a bit to get into the stadium and he was just doing that?

You have to do that at our ground too, I've seen both Harry Redknapp and Paul Dickov walking through a little bit of our crowd to get into the stadium. Obviously one was more mobbed than the other.
Because Redknapp has a disgustingly, hideously grotesque face?

Burtonblue said:
Ruddles81 said:
Why Clichy got booed throughout I have no idea, one of the most inoffensive footballers you could ever see.

As for the spotty teenage oiks giving it the 'faaaackin caaaaant' to Nasri and Chamakh I wouldn't read too much into that. Their accents absolutely awful though I bet they live in a nice suburb of Hertfordshire.
Clichy got booed cos they boo all their ex players - Adebayor, Nasri, Campbell only a few of them.
Most of these have served the Arse handsomely during their time at the club and that's their reward.
Lack of class, loyalty, and gratitude pretty much sums their so called fans.

lots of fans are resentful like this. when a bigger club takes their players away to win trophy`s its a bit hard to take

well hard them cockerknee's,

calling someone a wanker and thinking its qualieeeeee

bet they were'nt laughing after 11 minutes,

shit support

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans

citykev28 said:
Why the fuck would he turn up at the ground like that?
Wast there a bomb scare or something? Because the City team bus had to park up a ten minute walk from the ground as well. I don't think they were letting any traffic into the vicinity of the ground.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 pm --<br /><br />
notts blue said:
well hard them cockerknee's,

calling someone a wanker and thinking its qualieeeeee

bet they were'nt laughing after 11 minutes,

shit support
If you listen one of them says "I'm sorry" near the end.

Arsenal fans get more like rags every day. They love playing the big man when they have the numbers and target women and children. Throw in a bit of racism (when they sung that Adebayor song and he scored) for good measure. The culture at Arsenal is set from the top by whinger just as the thuggish culture at United is set by Ferguson.

r.soleofsalford said:
Burtonblue said:
Ruddles81 said:
Why Clichy got booed throughout I have no idea, one of the most inoffensive footballers you could ever see.

As for the spotty teenage oiks giving it the 'faaaackin caaaaant' to Nasri and Chamakh I wouldn't read too much into that. Their accents absolutely awful though I bet they live in a nice suburb of Hertfordshire.
Clichy got booed cos they boo all their ex players - Adebayor, Nasri, Campbell only a few of them.
Most of these have served the Arse handsomely during their time at the club and that's their reward.
Lack of class, loyalty, and gratitude pretty much sums their so called fans.

lots of fans are resentful like this. when a bigger club takes their players away to win trophy`s its a bit hard to take
I hear what you are saying but would like to think we would not do the same to the likes of Aguero and Silva the day they want to move on...
Maybe I'm being too generous.

Apparently clichy pointed to his premier league winners badge on his shirt while walking off the pitch which is the perfect response!

bobbyowenquiff said:
Arsenal fans get more like rags every day. They love playing the big man when they have the numbers and target women and children. Throw in a bit of racism (when they sung that Adebayor song and he scored) for good measure. The culture at Arsenal is set from the top by whinger just as the thuggish culture at United is set by Ferguson.
United fans don't bother me. Arsenal fans though, well they're rapidly becoming the fans I want to hate the most. The jealousy they spill is there for all to see. They absolutely fucking hate that we are at the top table and they're struggling for a spot in the Europa League. Like Liverpool really, their time has been and gone and now they're just another club with some average players. Liverpool don't act as jealous though, they just get on with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.