Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Burtonblue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Burtonblue said:
Clichy got booed cos they boo all their ex players - Adebayor, Nasri, Campbell only a few of them.
Most of these have served the Arse handsomely during their time at the club and that's their reward.
Lack of class, loyalty, and gratitude pretty much sums their so called fans.

lots of fans are resentful like this. when a bigger club takes their players away to win trophy`s its a bit hard to take
I hear what you are saying but would like to think we would not do the same to the likes of Aguero and Silva the day they want to move on...
Maybe I'm being too generous.

Pigeonho said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
Arsenal fans get more like rags every day. They love playing the big man when they have the numbers and target women and children. Throw in a bit of racism (when they sung that Adebayor song and he scored) for good measure. The culture at Arsenal is set from the top by whinger just as the thuggish culture at United is set by Ferguson.
United fans don't bother me. Arsenal fans though, well they're rapidly becoming the fans I want to hate the most. The jealousy they spill is there for all to see. They absolutely fucking hate that we are at the top table and they're struggling for a spot in the Europa League. Like Liverpool really, their time has been and gone and now they're just another club with some average players. Liverpool don't act as jealous though, they just get on with it.
I do know some decent Manchester-based United fans but what I witnessed at both Semi Finals (League and FA Cups) showed that they have not lost their thuggish southern-based element. The sort of "in your face" bullying which the Arsenal fans subjected Nasri and his girlfriend to was very reminiscent of what I saw at Wembley from the cockney rags. I am not saying City fans are innocent but I don't believe we have become as arrogant as the fans of Arsenal yet. The Liverpool fans have suffered a much worse decline than Arsenal but most of their supporters seem to have retained their dignity.

They are easily the most bitter and twisted fans out there. Annoying, classless, moaning, whining, whinging and generally as sour as a pair of granny knickers.

r.soleofsalford said:
Burtonblue said:
Ruddles81 said:
Why Clichy got booed throughout I have no idea, one of the most inoffensive footballers you could ever see.

As for the spotty teenage oiks giving it the 'faaaackin caaaaant' to Nasri and Chamakh I wouldn't read too much into that. Their accents absolutely awful though I bet they live in a nice suburb of Hertfordshire.
Clichy got booed cos they boo all their ex players - Adebayor, Nasri, Campbell only a few of them.
Most of these have served the Arse handsomely during their time at the club and that's their reward.

lots of fans are resentful like this. when a bigger club takes their players away to win trophy`s its a bit hard to take

Don't remember us booing SWP when he left for Chelsea. Pathetic when fans boo former players and Arsenal are by far the worst for doing it. The only former City players I can remember getting booed in recent years are Barton, Boateng and Distin and it annoyed me that the latter two were booed to be honest.

BlueBilly said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Burtonblue said:

Don't remember us booing SWP when he left for Chelsea. Pathetic when fans boo former players and Arsenal are by far the worst for doing it. The only former City players I can remember getting booed in recent years are Barton, Boateng and Distin and it annoyed me that the latter two were booed to be honest.

Sturridge got deservedly booed

I can recall seeing an Ar$enil fan burning an Adebayor shirt by the tube one season AND a Nasri is a Judas shirt being worn last season AND that reaction to Adebayor's goal - the racist chanting during the same game. Not a fan of Ar$enil fans.

Arsenal seem to have attracted a lot of dicks in the last few years. There are 22,000 more seats at the Emirates than there were at highbury. Maybe the extra seats were only made available to dicks. I'm sure most of them are stull a decent bunch but Arsenal really get on my tits now when I really quite liked them a few years ago. They always played fantastic football, had cheaper tickets than a lot of London clubs and I admired the way they went about business. They come accoss as spolt and arrogant now.

The reason why arsenal fans are so annoying is their sense of entitlement, they believe that because theyve always been there they always should be there and they genuinely cant understand why they arent. They stammer but but we play football how its meant to be played, well i hate to break it to them but so do a few other teams and a sight better than them.

A few teams are annoyingly like that they come into the game with the pretence of playing good football but then immediately resort to hoofing the ball and hacking the players when they realise that the other team can actual play football better than them. Arsenal are guilty of this, they basically want to be known as playing the game the 'right' way and it hurts them to know that other teams play the 'right' way better than them

I used to not mind Arsenal as a club but regard them now as some of the worst fans around , the booing of Clichy was smalltime and something you expect from lesser clubs , they have become a team and fans with huge chips on their shoulders and for me they can all get fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.