Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

The funny thing is Nasri probably would of pinged that bloke in a 1 on 1. The bloke was only brave as he was confident in numbers and the fact Nasri had control of what he was doing.

Any chance of this video on another server? For me it's just not working and that happens all the time when I go on to this site (maybe something to do with the codec I don't know).

EDIT: Just found it on the second page, apologises.

Thank god I don't live in a part of the world where people talk like that. I would spend half my life throwing punches.

I'm an Arsenal fan and can only apologise for the behaviour of our supporters. Unfortunately, it's no longer a minority. This is one of the reasons why I'm glad I no longer go to matches. I'd hate to be surrounded by the sort of posh, middle class Tory voting idiots who go to our games these days. They're also all over social media, and are one of the reasons why I've grown increasingly disillusioned with the club (add to that our greedy board and clueless manager).

Because a lot of these supporters have had privileged upbringings they expect to see their football team succeed as well. It's the same reason they can't seem to understand your excellent protest against ticket prices. Most of them can afford to be fleeced by the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.