Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see us doing a deal same as the young turkish lad if it is only 5 mill the buy back will also be low only a guess of course

Celtic can fuck off. Big club in the champions league!?!? Pay a fair price... we're not a charity

He's had a good year in a league that has voted Scott Sinclair as there POTY.
Reality check.

If the shoe was on the other foot and we were the ones trying to sign Roberts from Celtic, would they accept a £5 million offer?

He's had a good year in a league that has voted Scott Sinclair as there POTY.
Reality check.

Granted, but his performances have looked a cut above the low standard, he did well in the Champion's League, he's still very young and can only get better, and he has the famous English premium to be applied to any transfer outwards. Five million is a fucking joke.

I'm curious if all the rumors are coming just from the Mirror's one article, or if separate reports are all coming to the same conclusion.

Regardless, if he leave for that cheap (5m), then 100% we attached a buyback clause like we did with Unal.

My problem with this is that Unal is playing in La Liga and hence the buyback makes sense, if by 2020 he is banging in 15+ goals a season then its worth bring him back.

Roberts already impressed in the Scottish Premiership even when we can buy him back in a few years, the situation would be the exact same as today.

My guess if he gets sold is that City wanted to loan him out to a better league, but Patrick said either I play regularly at City or I'm going back to Celtic, and well, he would go back to Celtic. It would be a shame if he didn't bother to fight for a spot with us, if B Silva plays mainly centrally, then I see no reason Roberts can't get atleast 2000 minutes next season.

I reckon if we do sell him for 5m we are fucking silly.

I dont think you`re a Salfordian "silly" really.

p8oY8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.